Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
The guy who literally tried to frame me for fake online death threats and then got banned for it? This is who you cite as an example of a “cool” Yonko fan?

The guy who literally created dozens of alts to win online popularity polls and then got banned for that too? Jesus I wonder who else you think is cool lmfao.

Most Yonko fans on Reddit are….bearable. Not cool but bearable. You guys are not lol. I’ve never had a Reddit Yonko fan photoshop my comments to get me banned for fake death threats lol.
Your best friend is the guy who was kissing a random dude's testies because he told Sandman and his family to get cancer for debunking a fake scan... All because YOU posted that scan in a thread and mocked everyone who said it was fake relentlessly until Sandman debunked it, then you ran and edited everything out of the OP.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The lies you tell yourself lol.
I know reality is painful for AdmiraL wankers. My profound sympathies
And right when I pointed out that he can’t type complete sentences, he starts posting his comments into Microsoft word to check for grammar errors
:ihaha:

Literally the first time in 10 years I’ve seen you post punctuation marks lmfao. Do a better job at hiding your insecurity next time, what forum nerds think about you isn’t that important bro lmfao

Or maybe people don't fall for the gaslighting lol.

That anime only point is wrong when you consider how badly Aramaki does in said polls.
Or maybe they can't read, or don't want to understand a thing, and so on.

And yeah, they fall indeed for the gaslighting of the Yonkou.

Emperors >>> Admiral is only idiotic, no other words needed.

And right when I pointed out that you can’t type complete sentences, he starts posting his comments into Microsoft word to check for grammar errors
:ihaha:

Literally the first time in 10 years I’ve seen you post punctuation marks lmfao. Do a better job at hiding your insecurity next time, what forum nerds think about you isn’t that important bro lmfao
Yes and what they think about AdmiraLs is even less important. No big deal if AdmiraLs lose. Just take care your mental health and don't attempt anything stupid bro.

You can always photoshop fake proofs of AdmiraLs strength like you did last time
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

You're right:zorothink: @Tejas why no avatar?
I am waiting for confirmation of the last Straw Hat crew member to get an avatar

“I think Kizaru might get one shot, gee why does no Admiral fan want to have a conversation with me???” Lol

My guy how many 10,000 word Admiral essays have you seen from Admiral fans?

If Admiral fans are ignoring you, your opinions and posts are probably ill-informed trash lol. Lucci didn’t even get one shot ffs, and just at the end of last chapter we saw how shocked of Kizaru’s strength Luffy was.

Like imagine if I said Luffy was going to one shot Big Mom in WCI and then spewed period blood all over my keyboard when others criticized me lol.
I used the word "might" in most of my sentences that involved my opinion on purpose.

I don't know if it's necessary that I recall this but the verb "might" is a modal verb that is used to express the possibility that something will happen or be done, or that something is true although not very likely.

I've tried, most of the time, to share my opinion with that kind of perspective and I clarified it in the instances where somebody did not understand it.

Like @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier said earlier, this scenario is basically "not impossible", it means "it's not impossible" that it happens, nothing else. We are not saying it's going to definitely happen, we are not even certain this shit will happen at all, it's a "might".

Now, why are we even acknowledging this as a "possible scenario" (although unlikely)? For multiple reasons.
If you simply follow plot progression (nothing else), Luffy has to defeat Kizaru.
- Luffy will finally be portrayed above the admirals, like Shanks and BB currently are.
- Luffy will have his win against a strong character this arc, like Shanks and BB did.
- Contrary to Law and Kid which were defeated by their respective opponent, Luffy will instead win.
- The SHs will escape Egghead by causing an incident there: Luffy defeats an admiral and runs away with Vegapunk, which will shock the entire world.
- This will be a declaration of war, which will trigger the final war that will happen in Elbaf (next arc).
- Blackbeard will sneak in Egghead (only admiral defeated, SHs escaped) to steal Mother Flame plans.

The Egghead incident is also triggered because Kizaru and Saturn, who were on their way to Egghead, saw that Luffy was going there too. It's Luffy's presence that is problematic and that is going to cause the chain of events, not Kizaru's.
The big incident is very simple and very straightforward. I don't understand why some people have to make it more complicated than it is. Reread chapter 1078.

The marines were in their way to Egghead to face and assassinate Vegapunk, who is resisting. So they sent Kizaru, Saturn and some marines.

However, they were not expecting to see Luffy on their way to Egghead.

Now, this chain of events is going to culminate tomorrow and the outcome will shock the world.

The culmination leads to Kizaru facing Luffy and Kizaru losing against Luffy because initially, the plan was to simply stop Vegapunk.

Instead, the marines/WG look like clowns because one of their admirals loses against a yonko Luffy and Vegapunk escapes with Luffy.

This will shock the world and potentially trigger the final war.
However, even when I spent my time to justify this view and to make people understand the opinion, I got insulted multiple times (dumbass...) and my opinion is called "ill-informed trash" or "clowning opinion".

Why do you need to judge the opinion in the first place? Why do you think that your opinion is superior to mine?

Or maybe they can't read, or don't want to understand a thing, and so on.

And yeah, they fall indeed for the gaslighting of the Yonkou.

Emperors >>> Admiral is only idiotic, no other words needed.
Nah it's totally reasonable if you consider something like WB vs Aramaki.

But no admiral, fleet admiral etc is going anything lower than high-extreme diff with any emperor.