Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Another thing from the french : they use to say that zoro didnt wanted to be wss after king but he wanted to be the king of hell(???) just because zoro is now at mihawk level for them (yc1).

I’m not gonna lie this one got me lmfao. I am 45% French irl but I wish I spoke the language so I could watch these mofos hilariously cope after every chapter

@HA001 OF THE RAIN @ShishioIsBack @ConquistadoR guys apparently Wano Zoro already surpassed Mihawk and gave up on his fucking WSS ambition to now become the King of Hell
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Daily reminder Posthawk remains the only so called top tier with no legit Win
Have you read Marineford? Sengoku basically attacked Blackbeard and all of his commanders, who, according to Blackbeard himself at that time, weren't ready to face another Yonko's crew (Shanks' crew). The result of his attack was 0 people knocked out, and, of course, he couldn't even stop pre-timeskip Luffy, who even resisted one of his punches. His shockwave is absolute garbage...

Sengoku is the biggest fraud in this manga. The fact that he was mentioned by Roger as someone worth fighting shows that anyone at the current top level would give Roger a hard time.

Oui oui hoh hoh hoh now that France has been captuted by the Admiral fandom, our next target is Brazil
The Germans occupied France
The flags of our great leader Akainu are everywhere
Aramaki is spreading the propaganda
Fujitora is trying to communicate with the people but we have one problem, he can only speak English. Yes the French people understand him and they can also speak English but they always answer in French.

The fact that the spoilers come out later indicates that, sorry for the wording, but I don't think there is another word to describe this bunch of incompetent leakers:These leakers are currently big bananas. There was a golden age when it was Sunday and images of the next manga for next Sunday were leaking, see what a beautiful performance these leakers had. Today we have to deal with a guy who doesn't provide real spoilers because people on the forum are making fun of some fake ones...