Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Down with Conejo Blanco
Was playing Scarlet and Violet earlier today, using the sandwich + outbreak method to grind out a shiny Gallade, not only did I nail it but I even got a shiny Pawmi as a bonus. I can definitively say the masuda method is basically out tbh.

With the exception of the starters or Spiritomb there's really not a reason to use outbreaks, as your odds are way better, and it's less ya boring...

Was playing Scarlet and Violet earlier today, using the sandwich + outbreak method to grind out a shiny Gallade, not only did I nail it but I even got a shiny Pawmi as a bonus. I can definitively say the masuda method is basically out tbh.

With the exception of the starters or Spiritomb there's really not a reason to use outbreaks, as your odds are way better, and it's less ya boring...

Btw what happened to that pokemon tournament

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Well done
:feelsokeman:

Outbreak method is Amazing. I used it for my shiny Tinkatuff.

common pokemon enjoyer
:lusnipe: