Fanclub 'The Ghost Princess' Perona Fanclub

Who do you want to see Perona interact with?

• Total voters
N

NeutralWatcher

Maybe Perona's involvement in the story. Would Perona meet Mihawk/Moria again or not.

Just found this on youtube. I think this is anime scene only. I think Zoro x Perona is more likely to happen. Perona expressed sadness when Zoro left Sabaody with his fellow Straw Hats.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
N

NeutralWatcher

From Moria Vivre Card, he went to West Blue after he lost to Kaido.

Perona is stated to be born in West Blue too in her VC

So I think Moria adopted Perona after he went to West Blue after his defeat against Kaido. Moria also designed Kuma C to resemble plushie who Perona had attachment from Perona's childhood to make Perona happy.

Seems like Moria raised Perona like her own daughter and has the strongest bond with Perona compared to other his own subordinates. I think Moria would help Straw Hat when Perona is in danger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perosa is stated to be born in West Blue too in her VC

So I think Moria adopted Perona after he went to West Blue after his defeat against Kaido. Moria also designed Kuma C to resemble plushie who Perona had attachment from Perona's childhood to make Perona happy.

Seems like Moria raised Perona like her own daughter and has the strongest bond with Perona compared to other his own subordinates. I think Moria would help Straw Hat when Perona is in danger.
Oda is on point when he design perona to looks cute lmao

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž

Perona is stated to be born in West Blue too in her VC

This makes a lot of sense, Moriah must of lost his crew and adopted Perona for some sort of companionship. It's also said that Dr. Hogback was recruited to Moriah's crew a lot later (as Perona was there with Moriah when they went to recruit Dr. Hogback), so her and Moriah have the deepest bond.

When do you guys think Perona got her devil fruit? I was thinking that it could go both ways, either Moriah adopted Perona after seeing that she has a devil fruit or that Moriah gave her the devil fruit later on.

I personally would prefer if it was the latter option