Fanclub 'The Ghost Princess' Perona Fanclub

Who do you want to see Perona interact with?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
The two prominent Perona ships are obviously Mihawk and Zoro.

I personally don't like the Mihawk ship as I view him more as a step dad than a love interest.

As for Zoro, I don't think he understands the concept of romance except with booze and swords :zosleepy:

The only other pairing that I found some supporters for was with Usopp. But I don't think they fit at all lol

I personally think Law is a great personality and aesthetic fit for Perona. They would make the most beautiful babies :steef:

It's more of a fantasy ship, as they never had any interactions in the manga, so I don't think it'll be supported heavily in a poll.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
I personally don't like the Mihawk ship as I view him more as a step dad than a love interest.

As for Zoro, I don't think he understands the concept of romance except with booze and swords :zosleepy:

The only other pairing that I found some supporters for was with Usopp. But I don't think they fit at all lol
I agree with the Mihawk and Perona ship. I think aesthetically, they look good together. They also have some really nice fanarts, but I see their interactions as more like family than a romantic couple. I think Zoro and Perona are cute together tho, after all...they spent two years on an island....

And Usopp and Perona is an absolutely awful pair. It's not good aesthetically and they have no chemistry.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Iirc @Den_Den_Mushi explained that Mihawk uses a word that means young lady or daughter when addressing Perona, so yeah more like a step dad.

Though it doesn't stop the fanartists.

Though I can't blame them tbh. Just look at them. They are too hot and go together.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, that Crocodile wearing Mihawk's clothes might be an avy of mine in the future.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Iirc @Den_Den_Mushi explained that Mihawk uses a word that means young lady or daughter when addressing Perona, so yeah more like a step dad.

Though it doesn't stop the fanartists.

Though I can't blame them tbh. Just look at them. They are too hot and go together.
Yeah he calls her "Ghost Musume", I think Musume means young girl/daughter or something similar to that.

I don't really nitpick too much since it's fiction, I've seen waaaaay uhmm let's say more outta bound ships before lol

And yeah she's basically a Gothic Lolita and he's a Dracula-motif character. Their styles are perfect for shipping fan art.