Bougya The Great Debate: ACoC or not?

After reading my explanation what is your opinion?

• Total voters
Go compare huhava to Divine departure and togen totsuka. Yes it’s ACoC.

Zoro used a new fighting style this chapter: Santoryu huhava

Why is this a new fighting style? Because it uses ACoC.

Zoro’s base form uses ACoA. Huhava(cold hell) uses ACoC. KoH combines huhava with ACoA. That’s why Huhava is merely cold hell while King of Hell incorporates ACoC with ACoA.
At first I thought you were cooking. But then I checked and you wasn't.

3 sword style. Only that.

Not always

Divine departure
Togen totsuka
Many of Kaido’s attacks

don’t have that
Togen Totsuka and Zoro's Asura against Kaido are exceptions that I attribute to a very low level. In any case, they are attacks that we had to clarify because there was no way to know.

Nobody here talked about CoC and there are no contrails. Then there is no CoC until proven otherwise.

And Kaido in many of the attacks he just didn't use CoC. It does not have to be used always, it will depend on each person.

dont care 100% adv coc
That's the problem that you don't care about anything beyond your Head Canon. So much so, that you don't realize that if you say that Zoro used AdvCoC, then Luffy too hahahaha

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Togen Totsuka and Zoro's Asura against Kaido are exceptions that I attribute to a very low level. In any case, they are attacks that we had to clarify because there was no way to know.

Nobody here talked about CoC and there are no contrails. Then there is no CoC until proven otherwise.

And Kaido in many of the attacks he just didn't use CoC. It does not have to be used always, it will depend on each person.

That's the problem that you don't care about anything beyond your Head Canon. So much so, that you don't realize that if you say that Zoro used AdvCoC, then Luffy too hahahaha
your not oda and i know oda more then you its 100% adv coc

In the case of Shanks you can see how the AdvCoC of his sword leaks, in the case of Zoro it does not. Against King you can see how the AdvCoC of Zoro's swords is filtered in several scenes. That is the difference.

Luffy tells you that he wants to learn to hit without touching. And Hyo shows it to him.

And here they explain to us that there is still another technique that allows you to introduce your CoA into the enemy and cause greater damage even with an explosion.

Zoro seems to have learned the second technique and maybe that is the key to cutting anything, doing it from the inside. Although Zoro does it in a very basic way and only with drawing techniques, that is why Shi Shi Son Son is one of his strongest techniques, said by himself.
Dude. Zoro learned the first. Luffy wanted to learn the first but then unlocked the second that is the advanced.

Hyogoro shows him the first. He saw Luffy using the second and said he can't do it.

Dude. Zoro learned the first. Luffy wanted to learn the first but then unlocked the second that is the advanced.

Hyogoro shows him the first. He saw Luffy using the second and said he can't do it.
We never saw Zoro hit without touching, which is a first for Luffy. Luffy sure knows how to use both.

The thing about Zoro is strange because it was a very early moment in the series, let's not look for a 100% exact explanation.

We never saw Zoro hit without touching, which is a first for Luffy. Luffy sure knows how to use both.

The thing about Zoro is strange because it was a very early moment in the series, let's not look for a 100% exact explanation.
Dude Oda took the explanation of Breath of All Things and decided to use for Ryou and you want to say is different?

Scabbards are touching too yet they all use Ryou.

Luffy is only seeing using no touching with CoC Coating. That's why I say he never learned barrier haki and jumped to internal damage. So far Rayleigh and Luffy are the only confirmed to have it.