The Great Guys vs Girls Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys after thinking a bit I might not be able/not a good idea for me to host this game. I kinda went with the flow when making the sign ups thread.

For starters I have a very limited experience in hosting and while we have an idea where each role will fit in the game and their purpose when making a game, in a game of this type it's a bit more difficult. Right now I'm struggling a bit to make a possible future game of mine more chaotic than the last one while making sure I can handle it. I think I would need more experience before hosting something of this caliber.

Then since this game will go over the Summer with balancing, hosting etc etc I don't feel I want to dedicate my time to it since I would rather do other things that I was unable to before due to RL circumstances. This is tied to me wanting to take a real break from playing Mafia.

I think someone like @AL sama or someone else would do a better job at hosting something like this since they have more experience and we can be sure the game is balanced and fun for everyone.

Naturally I won't be playing this game so for the very limited numbed of people who gave ideas or sent the roles dw about it.

I really apologize for it guys and I'm sorry for making this sign up thread without giving real thought to what it meant for me to dedicate the time and effort to making the game enjoyable for all of you.

I'll reward you tenfold for my possiblr future next game.

You can take help if inexperience is the issue. Or be co-host. But if it's RL circumstances we understand waifubro.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Guys after thinking a bit I might not be able/not a good idea for me to host this game. I kinda went with the flow when making the sign ups thread.

For starters I have a very limited experience in hosting and while we have an idea where each role will fit in the game and their purpose when making a game, in a game of this type it's a bit more difficult. Right now I'm struggling a bit to make a possible future game of mine more chaotic than the last one while making sure I can handle it. I think I would need more experience before hosting something of this caliber.

Then since this game will go over the Summer with balancing, hosting etc etc I don't feel I want to dedicate my time to it since I would rather do other things that I was unable to before due to RL circumstances. This is tied to me wanting to take a real break from playing Mafia.

I think someone like @AL sama or someone else would do a better job at hosting something like this since they have more experience and we can be sure the game is balanced and fun for everyone.

Naturally I won't be playing this game so for the very limited numbed of people who gave ideas or sent the roles dw about it.

I really apologize for it guys and I'm sorry for making this sign up thread without giving real thought to what it meant for me to dedicate the time and effort to making the game enjoyable for all of you.

I'll reward you tenfold for my possiblr future next game.

yo blue btw if u wont host this i can host boys vs girl if thats fine with u

im just doing last minute touches. im sure yall will enjoy it. its deck building

up to u ^^

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
yo blue btw if u wont host this i can host boys vs girl if thats fine with u

im just doing last minute touches. im sure yall will enjoy it. its deck building

up to u ^^
Sure go ahead Ekko I don't mind ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.