Fanclub The holy Admirals temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Disregarding this jabbing with TAC.

I have often felt that Kizaru was left out by the fandom, I have seen a lot of people say he was the weakest of the C3. I could very well see him being the strongest actually, slightly stronger than both Kuzan and Akainu.

The real reason he's asleep is because he's an unemployed bum sleeping on Kizaru's couch.
Someone has to supervise Kizaru and his stoned ass, potentially retarded.

K

Kuroshika

The real reason he's asleep is because he's an unemployed bum sleeping on Kizaru's couch.
And now Kuzan is a sexy hobo and he works undercover for Sakazuki
Post automatically merged:

:suresure::suresure::suresure: Lmaooooo my poor Kiz

U wanna be Fuji ? Alright :smithnie:

The blind swordsman "Fujitora" :finally:
Whoops I’m dumb u posted first

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
My man... No, you chose poorly.
Disregarding this jabbing with TAC.

I have often felt that Kizaru was left out by the fandom, I have seen a lot of people say he was the weakest of the C3. I could very well see him being the strongest actually, slightly stronger than both Kuzan and Akainu.

That's what drew me to Kizaru first. Everyone always said he was bad, and I just didn't like how they claimed he was the weakest / irrelevant. Bogard used to be extremely bad with this in early 017.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My man... No, you chose poorly.

That's what drew me to Kizaru first. Everyone always said he was bad, and I just didn't like how they claimed he was the weakest / irrelevant. Bogard used to be extremely bad with this in early 017.
Kizaru low key has the potential to be one of the, if not the most busted/broken One Piece character. People do not understand his gimmick, him being slow when talking, or appearing retarded is probably even used by Oda to limit him a bit. Also as an ironic counterpart of him being LS but thinking like a moron.

K

Kuroshika

Kizaru low key has the potential to be one of the, if not the most busted One Piece character. People do not understand his gimmick, him being slow when talking, or appearing retarded is probably even used by Oda to limit him a bit. Also as a ironic counterpart of him being LS but thinking like a moron.
He is faking to be retarded, he a smart ass for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.