Speculations The Holy Knight with a sword is...

Who is the Holy Knight with the sword

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Shanks has two options backstory wise.

He's either related to Xebec, given he was found at the Rox crew's defeat.
Or he's a Tenryuubito.

I think the first is a little skeptical because the Rox legacy pirates, Kaido + Linlin, haven't hinted at this in the slightest. So odds are he is descended from the Tenryuubito and whoever this guy is, is a close relative.

Another option is that since we have a clone of the old hag who is the mothers of Weevil, ms Buckins or something like this, why can't we have clones of way stronger characters? Stussy probably was just a lowkey hint at this.

Anyway I don't think Oda put Shanks, his clone or his cousin in this role.

Shanks has two options backstory wise.

He's either related to Xebec, given he was found at the Rox crew's defeat.
Or he's a Tenryuubito.

I think the first is a little skeptical because the Rox legacy pirates, Kaido + Linlin, haven't hinted at this in the slightest. So odds are he is descended from the Tenryuubito and whoever this guy is, is a close relative.
Shanks is all but confirmed to be a CD

haven’t seen film red yet but the whole figarland thing has me wondering if this is a family member or a shanks replacement this is who shanks was suppose to be but went a different path since Roger took him… don’t really care for the clone theory hoping it’s a family member or shanks himself tbh

The Shanks and Luffy reunion we deserve
i have been saying for like 5+ years now:

the eyepatch pirate is Luffy, after Shanks stabs his eye out paralleling Luffy stabbing himself in the eye in chapter 1. I'm willing to bet it will even have similar dialogue. Time to prove how tough you are. It doesn't hurt a bit.
Post automatically merged:

shanks is coming for that eye. also lol i didnt realize shanks' jolly roger didn't have the scars in chapter 1