Powers & Abilities The insanity of Ocean's Sovereignty

Look at the sheer difference between Sovereignty's

Look at the difference. Hakai is exponentially more powerful and potent.

With Hakoku and Ikoku, the energy is clear, like wind.

However, Hakai is like an enhanced ikoku^100. We can see the density of the energy in Hakai, and it's pure chaos and destruction. Just blank white energy destroying everything.
Which is quite amazing.

Which brings me to this question, given how exponentially greater a combined attack is between two top tiers; do you think any two combination of top tiers can replicate a feat such as this?

if so, which combinations?

Last edited:
Look at the sheer difference between Sovereignty's

Look at the difference. Hakai is exponentially more powerful and potent.

With Hakoku and Ikoku, the energy is clear, like wind. Hakoku even kept the Merry intact.

However, Hakai is like an enhanced ikoku^100. We can see the density of the energy in Hakai, and it's pure chaos and destruction. Just blank white energy destroying everything.
Which is quite amazing.

Which brings me to this question, given how exponentially greater a combined attack is between two top tiers; do you think any two combination of top tiers can replicate a feat such as this?

if so, which combinations?
Hakai was a "Matter Destruction" type of attack. That's why it was left for the Top 1 to block it completely. :kata:

I guess even greater potentially.

Roger and Primebeard could have likely swiftly overpowered Hakai and it would have probably taken Mihawk to tackle that hahaha.
Wait what? You think Roger or Whitebeard can overpower Hakai solo?
Post automatically merged:

I guess even greater potentially.

Roger and Primebeard could have likely swiftly overpowered Hakai and it would have probably taken Mihawk to tackle that hahaha.
Imo no one can stop Hakai, except Zoro of course. Kaido had to use a named attack to stop Ikoku, and he struggled. Hakai is immensely more dangerous and powerfully. Mihawk can probably cut through/deflect Hakai. But no one really has anything to combat it, unless they team up to produce something to counter it.

Wait what? You think Roger or Whitebeard can overpower Hakai solo?

Imo no one can stop Hakai, except Zoro of course. Kaido had to use a named attack to stop Ikoku, and he struggled. Hakai is immensely more dangerous and powerfully. Mihawk can probably cut through/deflect Hakai. But no one really has anything to combat it, unless they team up to produce something to counter it.
Oh no I meant they can likely channel a stronger combo if they tried!

Zoro (who is a monster, that's not a question) was able to momentarily (clearly for more than one second) block the attack, breaking a lot of his bones. This wasn't even EoW Zoro, who is certainly stronger than this Zoro.

Imagine what is Primebeard, the PK, doing to that shit.
Primebeard and Roger aren't Zoro. Whitebeard stalemated Roger no name CoC attack. Which ism miles weaker than Hakai. The best prime beard can try to do is stop it avert it with his quake-quake, but even that's iffy. He'll get seriously injured.

Stop trying to give Zoro's feats to others please.

Zoro (who is a monster, that's not a question) was able to momentarily (clearly for more than one second) block the attack, breaking a lot of his bones. This wasn't even EoW Zoro, who is certainly stronger than this Zoro.

Imagine what is Primebeard, the PK, doing to that shit.
Yeah imagine EoS Zoro. He would tackle Hakai without ending up injured potentially.

I know Zoro is very well loved on this Forum, but honestly, thinking Roger or even Primebeard wouldnt be able to stop Hakai is insanity and a delusion.
:milaugh:
People are forgetting Kaido & Big Mom were pretty casual for most of the rooftop, at times they were even just fucking around with the SN.

Even when they were preparing to launch the attack you can see the expressions of amusement on Big Mom's face and she even laughs. Hakai is strong but it wasnt a serious attack.

Now some people think Primebeard, who was able to do this to an Island because he was ticked off couldnt stop a hakai with his Gura Gura :suresure:.

I know Zoro is very well loved on this Forum, but honestly, thinking Roger or even Primebeard wouldnt be able to stop Hakai is insanity and a delusion.
People are forgetting Kaido & Big Mom were pretty casual for most of the rooftop, at times they were even just fucking around with the SN.

Even when they were preparing to launch the attack you can see the expressions of amusement on Big Mom's face and she even laughs. Hakai is strong but it wasnt a serious attack.

Now some people think Primebeard, who was able to do this to an Island because he was ticked off couldnt stop a hakai with his Gura Gura :suresure:.

Kaido and Big Mom put very much into that attack. Why don't you look at their faces during the attack.

Roger and Whiteboard aren't Zoro.