Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

โ˜† ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ป๐•’๐••๐••๐•ช โ˜†
โ€Ž

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
I read this theory on twitter.

When Yamato said that โ€œyou remind me of Aceโ€, what if she meant her brother Ace and not Luffyโ€™s Ace but the Ace of the beast pirates. This would kind of explain why Kaido is depressed/suicidal and willing to call her daughter โ€œsonโ€. And also the absence of the ace of the crew. Thatโ€™s my thought.

Imo this to happen, is kind of unlikely but I thought Iโ€™ll still post it here.

When Yamato said that โ€œyou remind me of Aceโ€, what if she meant her brother Ace and not Luffyโ€™s Ace but the Ace of the beast pirates. This would kind of explain why Kaido is depressed/suicidal and willing to call her daughter โ€œsonโ€. And also the absence of the ace of the crew. Thatโ€™s my thought.

Imo this to happen, is kind of unlikely but I thought Iโ€™ll still post it here.
Nah, I don't buy it. If anything I'd buy Kaidou having another daughter.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Nah, I don't buy it.
Ikr. I just found this theory interesting. Like who would come up with this๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

M

MD Zolo

That would be a very cruel troll from Oda to all the Portegras D. Ace fans. Me like.

Status
Not open for further replies.