Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Last chapter before we get massive break

Rumors are that Oda is rushing fights because he wants to conclude wano soon now
That's not really a rumor.
Dude constantly give interviews saying he doesn't give too much focus on fights and usually give them 1 chapter and that's it because he doesn't have time to draw everything he wants AND extended fights.

Problem is that people still live in denial from this.
What he rushes is, for example, how the lunarian's powers work. Or King's face reveal, etc.
These "plots" are what Oda is rushing like a fucking maniac.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Search my posts with keyword "Gear 5th"

I've been spamming "Gear 5th soon" for like a year now
Really would like for Oda to use some BS excuse of "with CoC coating, my haki doesn't leak" and Luffy can maintain Gear 4 for longs periods of time, then he starts changing forms like Chopper Points.
Gear 5th would be some ultimate form that has all the maximum atributes from the different Gear 4th Forms, like Boundman strenght, Tankman defense, Snakeman speed, etc.

Really would like for Oda to use some BS excuse of "with CoC coating, my haki doesn't leak" and Luffy can maintain Gear 4 for longs periods of time, then he starts changing forms like Chopper Points.
Gear 5th would be some ultimate form that has all the maximum atributes from the different Gear 4th Forms, like Boundman strenght, Tankman defense, Snakeman speed, etc.
G4 makes Luffy deadweight for 10 minutes, now G5 which is clearly an upgrade will make drawbacks even worse. I think he may die post G5.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I like the gear stacking idea, but I wanted G5th to be rubber awakening tbh

I thought it might be too soon, but Law and Kid have it already so Luffy should too.

Status
Not open for further replies.