The Legend Of Zelda Discussion Thread

Well, either this game will be absolutely crazy or it's gonna be a flop. 5 years and we still don't know the title. I'm slowly getting Final Fantasy 15 flashbacks.
It feels like BoTW just came out. I can't believe it's been over 5 years.

TBF 2.5 of those years were the pandemic.
Post automatically merged:

Also the Switch is 5+ years old now...

Is the next Nintendo console on the horizon ?

I doubt a Zelda will became a flop besides CDI Zelda.

But its about time for new infos.Classic dungeons yes or no.If not,im out
When I mean it's gonna be a flop, I meant it in comparison to BotW which sold 26 million copies. That's the best sales of any Zelda game.

I agree. BotW was great but not that much in terms of Zelda experience and feeling. If there are no real dungeons, I'm out too. It already annoyed me af in BotW.

It feels like BoTW just came out. I can't believe it's been over 5 years.

TBF 2.5 of those years were the pandemic.

Also the Switch is 5+ years old now...

Is the next Nintendo console on the horizon ?
Well, they stated how the pandemic didn't influence their development but this statement is rather sus tbh.
I guess they purposely delayed the release date because of the new upcoming console, whether it's gonna be a Switch Pro or something totally new.

There are seven orbs around him
Maybe we will get 7 dungeons?

Hopefully these are 7 really big dungeons but considering the development time, I hope we'll get at least 7 - 9 dungeons, especially since TotK is the sequel of BotW.

I'm SO GLAD WE GOT TITLE + RELEASE DATE.

BTW, Link opened a huge gate with the Ouroboros sign - which is weirdly a key theme of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 as well - and we saw these many "floating islands" but what if that's the entire dungeon itself? The temple-like building might be the boss room. Honestly, if this comes out to be a whole ass dungeon, I'd freak out af!

Last edited: