The Legend Of Zelda Discussion Thread

D

Deleted member 83

Post automatically merged:

I have to say tho, Nintendo raising the price tag and making no mention of it in the stream(except saying“preorders begins today”because they took down the old one) is very disappointing

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I watched the trailer multiple times and here’s my option
I’m hyped but also not satisfied
The trailer had some hype moments but we know just a little little little more than before
We desperately NEED a Zelda Direct in March
I thought that Zelda would get its own segment in this Direct

I’m sure the game will be good but I don’t know if it’ll surpass TP or botw for me. I always wanted a mixture of TP and botw

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Okay I watched the trailer multiple times and here’s my option
I’m hyped but also not satisfied
The trailer had some hype moments but we know just a little little little more than before
We desperately NEED a Zelda Direct in March
I thought that Zelda would get its own segment in this Direct

I’m sure the game will be good but I don’t know if it’ll surpass TP or botw for me. I always wanted a mixture of TP and botw
Whats TP?

Trailer is really good imo. We're probably getting more in the inevitable TOTK direct coming up in a month or two. Only thing that truly disappoints me is the lack of Zelda gameplay. But I'm more than confident we will get dungeons even if they're a bit different from traditional ones. Game looks absolutely amazing tho. They've been working on it for 5 to 6 years so I think it has a very good chance to be the best zelda game up to date.