Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I really don't want to insult you but you're just being fucking petty now.

It's a shitpost anyway but I'm fucking tired of Kidd slander, its one of the most bandwagony, low hanging fruit in the fandom and only spineless people do shit like that.

We Kidd fans know we are coping, we are SUFFERING, which should be obvious enough without me fucking stating it too. Jika was a shitpost started to help lessen the pain without idiots spamming constant slander at us.
What is Jika?

G

Gorosei Informer

Have you seen Record of Ragnarok? Not sure if you enjoy combat heavy series but honestly the character writing is so fucking good. Fights with actual serious stakes and heart. One of those, you're not sure which side to root for at times too.

I wish I hadn't taken so long to get into it but now I finally bothered, I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait for the new episodes in 6 days. I need something to cheer me up after my grandma's funeral in 2 days.

Although ironically RoR is all about death, sacrifice, loss and such, a bit of Death Parade vibes but stuff like that and Ghost Trick is helping me process the grief and loss of my grandma too.

Death has always been a topic of fascination for me, hence my name too, the whole ghost thing and hoping there's life after death, heaven and such, ghosts being real so we can keep communication with people we lost etc.

I'm starting Hell's Paradise really soon but probably after her funeral. So sometime next week.

Hope we get back to Egghead next chapter, but that preview about the D stuff points to "no"
Post automatically merged:

Have you seen Record of Ragnarok? Not sure if you enjoy combat heavy series but honestly the character writing is so fucking good. Fights with actual serious stakes and heart. One of those, you're not sure which side to root for at times too.

I wish I hadn't taken so long to get into it but now I finally bothered, I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait for the new episodes in 6 days. I need something to cheer me up after my grandma's funeral in 2 days.

Although ironically RoR is all about death, sacrifice, loss and such, a bit of Death Parade vibes but stuff like that and Ghost Trick is helping me process the grief and loss of my grandma too.

Death has always been a topic of fascination for me, hence my name too, the whole ghost thing and hoping there's life after death, heaven and such, ghosts being real so we can keep communication with people we lost etc.

I'm starting Hell's Paradise really soon but probably after her funeral. So sometime next week.
Haven't seen it

i know people like it a lot, but i also heard horrible things about the anime adaptation

and i'm kinda dead brained right now for reading manga, watching something might be easier for my mental state