Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Lmao, i'm a Zoro fan but i don't hate Sanji fans, even with their attitudes, I talk and laugh with them, the same thing with Admiral fans, I made fun of them but I like to talk to them.

Even @Midnight Delight , Seatonnes and @K!NG HARA$H!MA who are shitposters are also cool and I talk to them.
Ah, I've contemplated putting all 3 on ignore before, shoulda followed through with it tbh, but whatever.

G

Gorosei Informer

Sakamoto days is soooo soooo soooooo good, you have to give it a read if you have time
Aye I've heard it compared to Gintama and thats the vibe I got from it somehow. It sounds like a decent anime and I've seen Goat showcasing/praising it a lot on here too.

I like the concept of it and will probs check it out sooner or later. Usually it takes a Youtube clip, seeing the OP or ED or hearing the OST or seeing certain scenes to get me into series, its how I discovered a LOT of anime in the past randomly and fell in love with them or at least enjoyed them too.

I've made a new list lately for series I wanna see and I added it to that:

Ya Boi Kong Ming
Black Lagoon
Vinland Saga
Hell's Paradise
Peaky Blinders
Death In Paradise
The Case Study of Vanitas
Cowboy Bebop
Jujutsu Kaisen
Code Geass
Sakamoto Days

Peaky Blinders and Death In Paradise best anime too /s.

Aye I've heard it compared to Gintama and thats the vibe I got from it somehow. It sounds like a decent anime and I've seen Goat showcasing/praising it a lot on here too.

I like the concept of it and will probs check it out sooner or later. Usually it takes a Youtube clip, seeing the OP or ED or hearing the OST or seeing certain scenes to get me into series, its how I discovered a LOT of anime in the past randomly and fell in love with them or at least enjoyed them too.

Ya Boi Kong Ming
Black Lagoon
Vinland Saga
Hell's Paradise
Peaky Blinders
Death In Paradise
Cowboy Bebop
Jujutsu Kaisen
Code Geass
Sakamoto Days

Just watch Jujutsu Kaisen, don't even read it

the anime is just a better version, and the manga is already good, it's kinda crazy

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀

Ya Boi Kong Ming
Black Lagoon
Vinland Saga
Hell's Paradise
Peaky Blinders
Death In Paradise
Cowboy Bebop
Jujutsu Kaisen
Code Geass
Sakamoto Days

oh it’s not animated yet lol, but you can check out this thread for some “persuasion” :pepebusi:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...y-sharing-your-favorite-panel-spoilers.38623/