Speculations The long awaited Sanji vs Zoro is coming

I am not entirely sure if Zoro and Sanji will fight each other at the end of Wano. If they were to go all out, I can picture it happening at the end of the series. Furthermore, I most likely see it happening in an epilogue.

I am not entirely sure if Zoro and Sanji will fight each other at the end of Wano. If they were to go all out, I can picture it happening at the end of the series. Furthermore, I most likely see it happening in an epilogue.
There is zero need for it to happen since sanji is telling zoro to kill him which states that in sanjis mind he knows that zoro is capable of besting him. Zoro even added in the line that he will make it quick with sanji not attesting to the claim lol
Post automatically merged:

People really think that Zoro, who will be demolished after his fight with King and the medicine side effects, is gonna beat an Evil, Raged Sanji with minor injuries because of his regeneration. Lmao
Sanji himself believes so hence why he called zoro lol.

Would be funny the two heavily injured after defeating King and Queen trying to fight them Nami show up and punch both, classic OP

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There is zero need for it to happen since sanji is telling zoro to kill him which states that in sanjis mind he knows that zoro is capable of besting him. Zoro even added in the line that he will make it quick with sanji not attesting to the claim lol

Sanji himself believes so hence why he called zoro lol.
Zoros not actually gonna kill him. If they fight zoro will be on the defensive trying to snap him out of it.

I hope not. I don't wanna see Sanji getting even more humiliated by Oda.
Yeah, Sanji fighting Odas pet boy. Oda went overboard in assassinating Sanji character many times even without the presence of Zoro. Now if he puts against his pet boy Zoro, it will be even more disastrous for Sanji.

People really think that Zoro, who will be demolished after his fight with King and the medicine side effects, is gonna beat an Evil, Raged Sanji with minor injuries because of his regeneration. Lmao
Theoretically no, but Zoro is Oda pet boy. Anything can happen.

As if the canon was better :suresure:

Yes it was bozo, only thing we saw was kick clash between then and sanji getting pinned into a building and getting up straight after, if you go by this filler it means that rs sanji is faster then base king and slower then zoan king too

Yes it was bozo, only thing we saw was kick clash between then and sanji getting pinned into a building and getting up straight after, if you go by this filler it means that rs sanji is faster then base king and slower then zoan king too
Actually even the anime implies that king is faster than rs sanji since the dude had the head start and king still caught up and speared him through a building