Powers & Abilities The longer Oda hides Anti-Manner Kick Course, the higher the chance Sanji will kill someone with it

Who will Sanji use AMKC on?

• Total voters
I could see base Sanji fighting with COO+COA+DJ to fight Full Zoan Queen with high diff and then using DJ+AMCK to hurt Queen and force him to go Hybrid!Then,Sanji could insist on fighting without the Raid suit and becomes a punching bag by doing so!Sanji would bounce back by using the raid suit and finishing the fight with Hell Memories(extreme diff fight)!
Also,since Sanji learned sky walk during ts,he could be hiding Soru(dodge fast) and Rankyaku(flying slashes with the legs)!Sanji could have developed some new technique stronger than Hell memories too!
Sanji vs Queen will he dope!
I just hope our man Oda doesn't forget about King!
Dude deserves a badass fight too!

Last edited:
He will powerup I don't know what it is, but I feel like it's a waste not seeing lunarian powers again for the rest of the story after zoro defeats king. I mean If oda goes this far with this tribe by explaining their powers etc... It can only mean one thing :steef:
Sanji will awaken all of King's lunarian Powers One by One

Can’t wait :steef:

I think he’ll bust it out to counter Queen’s Brachio Bomber technique but it won’t be the big finisher

Anti-Manner Kick Course will temporarily K.O Queen which will trigger his Zoan awakening and mark the halftime point of their fight imo. Sanji’s big finisher will be something we’ve never seen before

Can’t wait :steef:

I think he’ll bust it out to counter Queen’s Brachio Bomber technique but it won’t be the big finisher

Anti-Manner Kick Course will temporarily K.O Queen which will trigger his Zoan awakening and mark the halftime point of their fight imo. Sanji’s big finisher will be something we’ve never seen before
Halftime point? Cook vs Queen is in the dying minutes.

Learning it during the battle is a possibility but i wonder if Oda would give to Sanji adv.CoA before adv.CoO(his supposed speciality).
A new DJ seems to be the safe bet.
Maybe he needs training cause Luffy managed to learn it as soon as Hyogoro taught him but never earlier 🤔 perhaps it is extremely difficult to learn in battle unless Sanjino managed to properly understand what he had to do and got time to practice it next.