Speculations The Main reason of Zoro's Bounty increase Post Egghead..

I'd say you're trying to fool us, but after several posts, I think you just hate Zoro so much that you can't even see the manga clearly.

- Making someone bleed who doesn't cause any damage in the end, and then ending up between their teeth and in a later chapter being on the ground, is not looking good.
- Of course Venus was using the awakening against Zoro and his sword, I don't know what you're talking about using her arm, and it was an equal clash, much more spectacular and with CoA everywhere.

So objectively Zoro looked better because he didn't receive any attacks to begin with. Not to mention how curious it is how the importance of sending someone flying or making them bleed changes depending on the character who does it...
That's not really a point i care about particularly.. Zoro looked better, fine..

But if we talking objectively, Sanji forced Nasjuro to transform and bite him, while Zoro just clashed.. If Nasjuro transformed while Zoro clashed and bit Zoro, it would have looked pretty bad..

Not to beat a dead horse, but does Lucci have CoC based CoA or ACoC? I get a very strong bougyo vibe from him but I'm not too sure
Yeah Lucci survived Zoro's plot Armor even if he doesn't have CoC.. He's trully goated.. Actually insane..

Yeah Lucci survived Zoro's plot Armor even if he doesn't have CoC.. He's trully goated.. Actually insane..
You don't think Lucci's attacks were like pushing balloons similar to Garp's bougyo attacks? Im not completely sure but maybe he's CoC based CoA like Zoro, but instead uses his claws instead of a blade? Maybe that's why Lucci outlasted Zoro: they're the same deep down

You don't think Lucci's attacks were like pushing balloons similar to Garp's bougyo attacks? Im not completely sure but maybe he's CoC based CoA like Zoro, but instead uses his claws instead of a blade? Maybe that's why Lucci outlasted Zoro: they're the same deep down
I mean bougyo is just CoA Barrier.. And Rokuogan is pretty much that.. Lucci spared Zoro from using his upgraded Awakened Rokuogan on him.. Zoro's plot armor is very great..

That's not really a point i care about particularly.. Zoro looked better, fine..

But if we talking objectively, Sanji forced Nasjuro to transform and bite him, while Zoro just clashed.. If Nasjuro transformed while Zoro clashed and bit Zoro, it would have looked pretty bad..
Of course, you don't care about things that make you mad hahaha

Since when is transforming to bite someone better than rejecting an attack and getting away with it? Zoro simply didn't allow Venus to take any countermeasures, that's better no matter how you look at it.

Also, speaking of plotarmor, it's better that Venus bit Sanji and didn't use a sword attack capable of splitting Islands in half, so Sanji wouldn't end up minced... A swordsman not using his sword against you doesn't make you look very good either... or was Mihawk praising Zoro when he used a knife?

Of course, you don't care about things that make you mad hahaha

Since when is transforming to bite someone better than rejecting an attack and getting away with it? Zoro simply didn't allow Venus to take any countermeasures, that's better no matter how you look at it.

Also, speaking of plotarmor, it's better that Venus bit Sanji and didn't use a sword attack capable of splitting Islands in half, so Sanji wouldn't end up minced... A swordsman not using his sword against you doesn't make you look very good either... or was Mihawk praising Zoro when he used a knife?
They both got rejected, Zoro and Nasjuro equally, so it's nul.. But Nasjuro only used one arm..

At that specific moment, he couldn't use his Sword as it was countered, so he bite him.. Actually everything happened so much faster than in Zoro's case too..

Back to the main topic.. Zoro's bounty bump won't be for defeating Lucci, but for going toe to toe with him and surviving..

Lets be real, all the Strawhats will have a bump from encountering the Gorosei and Zoro's bump will be significantly
more for being the Vice Captain..

But the real reason and majority of his bounty raise will be for going toe to toe and surviving Awakened Rob Freaking Lucci..

Do any of you seriously believe the marines and world government will acknowledge that Lucci was defeated by Roronoa
Zoro when he clearly was not.. I don't think so..
I cant believe that so many people dont understand that Zoro is not the Vice captain of the Straw hats.
Eiichiro Oda has literally said it himself that after Luffy the Straw hats do not have a hierarchy system.

I cant believe that so many people dont understand that Zoro is not the Vice captain of the Straw hats.
Eiichiro Oda has literally said it himself that after Luffy the Straw hats do not have a hierarchy system.
Lets see if Zoro gets a bigger Bounty boost than Sanji and Jinbei then..

It really doesn't matter that Zoro doesn't have the official title of vice captain because being the first mate is pretty much the same thing in One Piece..

Bro straight Up dismantled Vice captain rank because sanji isn't eligible
:okay:
I havnt dismantled anything, OP said that Zoro will get a bigger bounty raise because he is VC which he is not. He isnt first mate either.
This was the actual creators words, not mine so despite what you weirdos on here think you are wrong.

D: Hello, Odacchi! Looking at the cover page of Chapter 1031, it seems like Bepo is the No. 2 of the Heart Pirates, right!? I was surprised because I thought that Penguin, Shachi, and Bepo were all tied for No. 2! Are you saying that Bepo (with Sulong?) is the strongest between them? P.N. Pudding-ya
O: That cover, huh? Similar to Zoro, not all of those characters have the title of
first mate. I selected the No. 2s as I saw fit. Usually, Shachi and Penguin are more dependable, but those two—who have seen Bepo's Sulong form—are no match for Bepo in terms of fighting power...! I acknowledge him.

And yeah I would expect Zoro to get the second highest increase this arc because he beat Lucci.
I dont know why everything has to be Zoro vs Sanji with the fan base. They are both amazing characters and I think they are both better characters then Luffy personally.
Both very cool in their own way.

F

Foul Legacy

O: That cover, huh? Similar to Zoro, not all of those characters have the title of first mate. I selected the No. 2s as I saw fit. Usually, Shachi and Penguin are more dependable, but those two—who have seen Bepo's Sulong form—are no match for Bepo in terms of fighting power...! I acknowledge him.
Where tf does it say no vice captain?
:luffywat:
Post automatically merged:

He isnt first mate either
Oh who tf is first mate then

Where tf does it say no vice captain?
:luffywat:
Post automatically merged:

Oh who tf is first mate then
First mate/Vice captain is an interchangeable term. First mates are the person second in command to the captain, i.e the VC.
There isnt one, the Straw hats dont have a hierarchy after Luffy.

Last edited:
Lets be real, all the Strawhats will have a bump from encountering the Gorosei and Zoro's bump will be significantly
more for being the Vice Captain..

But the real reason and majority of his bounty raise will be for going toe to toe and surviving Awakened Rob Freaking Lucci..

Do any of you seriously believe the marines and world government will acknowledge that Lucci was defeated by Roronoa
Zoro when he clearly was not.. I don't think so..
You are a certified Retærd & anyone who agrees with you is a even bigger Retærd.

Casing point SkySanji