General & Others The Man Marked by Flames.

Canidates:

Kuzan: He's with the blackbeard pirates + he rides a bike. (I do believe he knows who it is.)

Saul: He's on Elbaf jerking off or something (Saul is still possible though because Oda can make up some dumb shit)

Dragon: I don't see where he would find the time to do this, but this is the most likely answer. "Flame" tattoo, Pitch Black ship, Weather powers to make whirpools. Most likely has access to a poneglyph.

Scopper: Doubt it. Why would he have a poneglpyh and whirlpools don't fit him, too old

A fishman named Davy Jones: Just my headcanon, Most likely no. (New Character)

A new character: The Lazy answer, possibly.

Final Answer: Monkey D. Dragon or New Character
Kuzan: No. He would've told Teach by now

Saul: He's on Elbaf and he doesn't seem to have a Devil Fruit

Dragon: Absolutely not. Pirates going to Laugh Tale, discovering the True History, and sharing that knowledge with others is good for the Revolutionaries. They would never try to stop that. And not to mention that the World Government is constantly keeping tabs on Dragon and that he has more important stuff to do as the leader of an entire army than sail around the New World aimlessly and sink random ships

Scopper: Probably not. Roger wanted Pirates to go on adventures and find their way to Laugh Tale. It'd be weird if he actively tried to hinder adventurers. Though then again, part of it might just be that he didn't want to spark a war between Emperors by leaving a poneglyph lying around

Right now I'm gonna say it's a new character

Dragon wouldn't make much sense, they simply can say that it's him, the revolutionary dude.
Though I though the same about Aokiji as not being the 10th titanic captain, and Oda retconned blatantly lmao, so it might be a legit option here as well.

Saul for sure doesn't fit anymore.

New character fits better, and I like that idea about Davy Jones. Though, wasn't that the name of Vander Decken ancestor? Or was smth similar I think.
Regardless, a new character, yes.

Why would he try to hinder the search of the One Piece when his captain encouraged everyone with his last words to find it ☠️. Let's be for real, Jobber Gaban will be forever irrelevant to the current plot
Yeah but wether it's Gaban or not it could also be some kind of test of strenght/worth from whoever has it lol
Maybe they're specifically guarding the RP from the WG since the one in Fishman Island would've been easy pickings for them compared to the rest, so this person could very well just be acting as a guardian of sorts.