Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Dude read the page you post “It’s a wine from my hometown!” Is a literal quote on the page you posted.

So you think Shanks, a person with celestial dragon heritage wasn’t born on the one island in the west blue where the celestial dragons were despite canonically being found there as a baby and being said he was born in the west blue?

You’re heavily coping if you think Oda was thinking of a different west blue country when Shanks says the wine from my hometown.

literally you’re ignoring the page you posted…
Honestly, now it's becoming a bit bothersome: you really want me to post again the phrase about the "Place I grew up" and explain, again, why It can't be GV since we know for a fact Shanks didn't grow up in GV at all?

As I said, I am more than fine with you believing It's GV. If you say, "I prefer to ignote the first part of his phrase and just use the second" because reasons, It will be ok for me. Go on.
Oda himself does, so you might be right in the end.

What I can't agree on is saying that Is a fact becuse, as I said, if there Is a fact here Is that GV cannot be, in any way, "the place in which Shanks grew up".

Honestly, now it's becoming a bit bothersome: you really want me to post again the phrase about the "Place I grew up" and explain, again, why It can't be GV since we know for a fact Shanks didn't grow up in GV at all?

As I said, I am more than fine with you believing It's GV. If you say, "I prefer to ignote the first part of his phrase and just use the second" because reasons, It will be ok for me. Go on.

What I can't agree on is saying that Is a fact becuse, as I said, if there Is a fact here Is that GV cannot be, in any way, "the place in which Shanks grew up".
Shanks grew up on a boat, obviously he didn't grew up on god valley, that's not the point

1115: Joy Boy
- chapter is about Joy Boy
- we see Joy Boy, he is a boy that is very joyfull, we don't learn his real name
- everyone in the flashback is in silhouette, even the buildings and environment, seems all the silhouette during the story where just building up to this silhouette chapter
- in the final panel we see his face from the side and see he has a big round nose
joyboy love lollipops and has one for nose.

Brcause Shanks isn’t from any other place in the west blue. He went from God Valley to Roger’s ship.

Brcause Shanks isn’t from any other place in the west blue. He went from God Valley to Roger’s ship.
That Is why I started this discussion saying It was wishful thinking believing: A) Oda had GV on his mind back then; and B) thinking that Oda Is tied to a phrase said 700 chapters ago when he didn't have any idea about Shanks "real" backstory.