Questions & Mysteries The marine hero

The question everybody should be asking is why didn't Garp go after Mihawk.

There was a swordsman hunting marines and had them running scared yet the the marine hero didn't go after him.

Mihawk was too strong for Garp. That shouldn't surprise anyone. We have known since Marineford Mihawk is stronger than 3 admirals combined.

Luffy vs Mihawk

Too strong to fight, bye.

Luffy vs 3 admirals

Let go bitches!

:milaugh:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
The question everybody should be asking is why didn't Garp go after Mihawk.

There was a swordsman hunting marines and had them running scared yet the the marine hero didn't go after him.

Mihawk was too strong for Garp. That shouldn't surprise anyone. We have known since Marineford Mihawk is stronger than 3 admirals combined.

Luffy vs Mihawk

Too strong to fight, bye.

Luffy vs 3 admirals

Let go bitches!

:milaugh:
I don't think Garp was interested in going after anyone after Roger died

If he crossed paths with them he'd of course fight but I doubt he'd leave his vacation early for anyone else other than Roger

Garp has always been a fraud. He knew how rotten to the core is the world government and still works as a dog serving them
Post automatically merged:

He could leave the marines and help Dragon in the revolution but decided to stay with the government
Post automatically merged:

Child genocide? Native Hunting Competition? Slavery? Prejudice? Those are no problems for Garp.

His title may be partly fraudulent but that doesn't change the fact that Garp was always up for the smoke. It's Mihawk that has a history of ducking fights.

His title may be partly fraudulent but that doesn't change the fact that Garp was always up for the smoke. It's Mihawk that has a history of ducking fights.
He was always for the smoke against roger bcs roger would not kill him bcs they friends
Needed tag team vs shiki and training for chinjao

He was always for the smoke against roger bcs roger would not kill him bcs they friends
Needed tag team vs shiki and training for chinjao
Good that you say it. He went after Roger multiple times, someone completely beyond Mihawk's paygrade.

Mihawk has to prove he goes after guys like that. Last time I checked he went after Don Krieg and then ran away from him.

Good that you say it. He went after Roger multiple times, someone completely beyond Mihawk's paygrade.

Mihawk has to prove he goes after guys like that. Last time I checked he went after Don Krieg and then ran away from him.
Mihawk is chilling
Garp doesnt want the smoke if roger or sengoku are not involved

Mihawk is chilling
Garp doesnt want the smoke if roger or sengoku are not involved
He wasn't chilling when he sailed all the way back to East Blue for Krieg just to duck him.
:suresure:

Anyways. Garp is clear of him. You know it yourself so let's not waste time.

F

Foul Legacy

Yea 3.6 B bounty guy ran away from East blue fodder

He wasn't chilling when he sailed all the way back to East Blue for Krieg just to duck him.

Anyways. Garp is clear of him. You know it yourself so let's not waste time.
At old age he s clear of all admirals i give him that
In his prime he s weaker than the likes of Kaido,mihawk,shanks,roger,wb,shiki

S

Sasaki Kojirō

He also didn't go to Wano, there are no reports of Garp clashing with Big Mom or even Whitebeard, the man ended up after Roger's death literally. We can say that the only thing he did was defeat Shiki alongside Sengoku.

Which is very strange because Garp recently retired and there isn't a single instance of him fighting previous Yonkous (Shanks, WB, Kaidou, Big Mom).

Also Kaidou received the portrait of superior when Roger's rival Garp was active....
The popular saying of kaidou existed even when WB was alive, it was already called WSC too, all of this is evidence that Kaidou > Prime Garp.

At the time of Oden's death, Kaido was already known as “invincible Kaido”, shortly after Roger's death, chapter 970, Garp was at his peak at that time.

The novel Ace states that Kaidou is the strongest in a 1v1, Whitebeard's title of “strongest pirate” only applies to the way he lived his life, Skull said that Kaidou would beat Whitebeard who at that moment carried the title of WSM which placed him above Garp.

Kaidou believes that only Joyboy can beat him, he said this in one of his flashbacks, most of which seem to take place a little after Oden's death. As evidenced, for example, by Kaido stating that Yamato keeps talking about Joyboy, who she probably knows from Oden's diary. Whitebeard is still in his late 50s there, almost as old as the current Kaido and younger than the current Big Mom, so he's still in his prime. (King also calls him the strongest there). Kaidou dismissed Prime Garp here as being able to beat him, King did the same.

Therefore, it is very strange what Oda did with Garp and Sengoku, they apparently never collided with Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaidou and Shanks after Roger's death.

He also didn't go to Wano, there are no reports of Garp clashing with Big Mom or even Whitebeard, the man ended up after Roger's death literally. We can say that the only thing he did was defeat Shiki alongside Sengoku.

Which is very strange because Garp recently retired and there isn't a single instance of him fighting previous Yonkous (Shanks, WB, Kaidou, Big Mom).

Also Kaidou received the portrait of superior when Roger's rival Garp was active....
The popular saying of kaidou existed even when WB was alive, it was already called WSC too, all of this is evidence that Kaidou > Prime Garp.

At the time of Oden's death, Kaido was already known as “invincible Kaido”, shortly after Roger's death, chapter 970, Garp was at his peak at that time.

The novel Ace states that Kaidou is the strongest in a 1v1, Whitebeard's title of “strongest pirate” only applies to the way he lived his life, Skull said that Kaidou would beat Whitebeard who at that moment carried the title of WSM which placed him above Garp.

Kaidou believes that only Joyboy can beat him, he said this in one of his flashbacks, most of which seem to take place a little after Oden's death. As evidenced, for example, by Kaido stating that Yamato keeps talking about Joyboy, who she probably knows from Oden's diary. Whitebeard is still in his late 50s there, almost as old as the current Kaido and younger than the current Big Mom, so he's still in his prime. (King also calls him the strongest there). Kaidou dismissed Prime Garp here as being able to beat him, King did the same.

Therefore, it is very strange what Oda did with Garp and Sengoku, they apparently never collided with Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaidou and Shanks after Roger's death.
Garp was at god valley and kaido still didnt put him in his top 5
Speaks of how trash marines are

:saden:
You dont need to downplay Mihawk because aokiji got smacked by nerfed garp

3b is the level of AdmiraLs below nerfed old garp
This thread was created because yet another sword tard felt insecure because of a Marine, happens quite often. I'm good. I would be worried if my favourite shivers at the thought of fighting the Yonkou...the same Yonkou 80 year old Garp went after.

This thread was created because yet another sword tard felt insecure because of a Marine, happens quite often. I'm good. I would be worried if my favourite shivers at the thought of fighting the Yonkou...the same Yonkou 80 year old Garp went after.
Mihawk never never was scared about that tho
So idk why u even bring it
But the admirals are always scared of yonko
Examples kizaru running away from luffy and getting one shoted
Gb smacked by basic coc and feared kaido
Akainu again scared by kaido and old wb

Mihawk never never was scared about that tho
So idk why u even bring it
But the admirals are always scared of yonko
Examples kizaru running away from luffy and getting one shoted
Gb smacked by basic coc and feared kaido
Akainu again scared by kaido and old wb
Call me when Midhawk is done shitting his pants at the thought of fighting anyone that's above Krieg.

Oh wait. He ducked Krieg too.

Call me when Midhawk is done shitting his pants at the thought of fighting anyone that's above Krieg.

Oh wait. He ducked Krieg too.
Mihawk never shitted his pants in a fight tho
Cant say the same for kizaru or akainu
Smackesd by a nerfed old wb and one shoted by a casual luffy acoc punch