Questions & Mysteries The marine hero

Mihawk never shitted his pants in a fight tho
Cant say the same for kizaru or akainu
Smackesd by a nerfed old wb and one shoted by a casual luffy acoc punch
You're right. He never shits his pants in a fight because he never makes it to one. He vanishes the second someone that's above Krieg challenges him to one.

The Admirals are clear of the second strongest warlord. Marineford has proven as much per oponnent ranking.

Let's talk about someone that's actually relevant.

You're right. He never shits his pants in a fight because he never makes it to one. He vanishes the second someone that's above Krieg challenges him to one.

The Admirals are clear of the second strongest warlord. Marineford has proven as much per oponnent ranking.

Let's talk about someone that's actually relevant.
3.6b>3b :cheers:

Mihawk and admirals bounties are the only ones based on strenght

The question everybody should be asking is why didn't Garp go after Mihawk.

There was a swordsman hunting marines and had them running scared yet the the marine hero didn't go after him.

Mihawk was too strong for Garp. That shouldn't surprise anyone. We have known since Marineford Mihawk is stronger than 3 admirals combined.

Luffy vs Mihawk

Too strong to fight, bye.

Luffy vs 3 admirals

Let go bitches!

:milaugh:
Vista's rival-zKK copers believe they can put Vista's rival above Garp rolf :vistalaugh:

Garp moves fast enough to blitz Marco and sends him flying into the ground with a single effortless no named- punch, injuring Marco despite his regenerative abilities and left him in bandages.

Marco doesn't even go after the Vista's rival and instead sends his underling Vista to stop him. And the Vista's rival despite using his black blade with both hands and launching an attack can't get past Marco's underling.

Old Garp> Marco>Vista and his rival.

Last edited:
Vista's rival-zKK copers believe they can put Vista's rival above Garp rolf :vistalaugh:

Garp moves fast enough to blitz Marco and sends him flying into the ground with a single effortless no named- punch, injuring Marco despite his regenerative abilities and left him in bandages.

Marco doesn't even go after the Vista's rival and instead sends his underling Vista to stop him. And the Vista's rival despite using his black blade with both hands and launching an attack can't get past Marco's underling.

Old Garp> Marco> > Vista and his rival.
ZKK jr, It's not my fault Marco wasn't up to the task. That's why he sent the strongest fighter to face Shanks' rival.

Even Vista couldn't hit Shanks' rival who wasn't even focused on him. He's looking at and thinking about Luffy.

No other character has displayed that type of strength and power in the manga. Good thing for Vista that Shanks' rival is the type of person to hold back and not use overwhelming power just because he can.

I know, he postpone. Yep, the same thing you would do if we were professional fighters, fought each other and I couldn't hit you while you was having a conversation with your friends on ring side. You and your friends would claim I'm weak, not at your level, you humiliated me and isn't ready to face you. You would tell me to come back when I'm ready for a real fight. Don't act dumb.

With that said, let me know when Garp's strength is placed above the combined power of 3 admirals.

Luffy vs Mihawk

Too strong to fight, bye.

Luffy vs 3 admirals

Let go bitches!

The thing is top tiers in one piece rarely engage each other especially in death type of fights. Mihawk hasn't highlighted garp once and same can be said for garp. As to why? Because plot.