Fanclub The Massacre Solidier FC

How long will Killer last vs Koido

• Total voters
I hope that Kid and Killer get an important role in the final arc. They deserve a great treatment and epic scenes. Who could be their final opponent?
I guess we will get Luffy vs Kid and Zoro vs Killer in Load Star but there’s still a final war after that.
Maybe Kid and Luffy will fight Teach and Killer beats an Admiral ? If Zoros final opponent will be Mihawk then Killer could also fight Shiryu.

I hope that Kid and Killer get an important role in the final arc. They deserve a great treatment and epic scenes. Who could be their final opponent?
I guess we will get Luffy vs Kid and Zoro vs Killer in Load Star but there’s still a final war after that.
Maybe Kid and Luffy will fight Teach and Killer beats an Admiral ? If Zoros final opponent will be Mihawk then Killer could also fight Shiryu.
An hunch tells me that Kidd will fight Kong, but is just an hunch

Bro, I have seen a few people on YouTube saying Killer is Shiki's son. It's sounds plausible lol.
Cause he's blonde? Seems far fetched to me, but who knows?

imo there's no way Hawkins is Killer's final fight in wano

He was originally going after big mom with Kid but Hawkins got in the way. I think after he beats Hawkins, he will offer to spare Hawkins's life only under the condition that he joins the Kid pirates. Hawkins will agree, and the two of them will intervene in the big mom fight and help Kid win.

Hawkins and Killer could honestly make a huge impact on the big mom fight. If Hawkins can make a voodoo doll of big mom, the supernova would easily be able to deal major damage to her.