Fanclub The Massacre Solidier FC

How long will Killer last vs Koido

• Total voters
Killer Rooftop feats:
-Deforming Kaido's neck with sheer force
-Damaging Kaido from inside without using Haki or DF related hax (mad respect for this)
-Tanking Big Mom Indra despite being caught off guard
-Casually dodging Kaido's flying slashes when even the strongest Scabbards showed concern
-Casually deflecting Kaido's flying slashes
-Disarming Big Mom of Napoleon despite her being on-guard
-Tanking Fulgora (CoC enhannced attack) even better than Kidd

Post Rooftop feats:
-Enduring Hawkins' hits despite being totally unwilling to defend himself
-Figuring out a way to elude Hawkins hax powers
-Chopping off Hawkins' arm
-Destroying the Strawman in one slash
-One shotting Hawkins

Killer Rooftop feats:
-Damaging Kaido from inside without using Haki or DF related hax (mad respect for this)
-Casually dodging Kaido's flying slashes when even the strongest Scabbards showed concern

Post Rooftop feats:
-One shotting Hawkins
Killer is sooooo underrated.
That’s a crime

Killer Rooftop feats:

Post Rooftop feats:
-One shotting Hawkins
Rooftop 5 are all Monsters
But he's our golden boi, nobody was betting a penny on him before chapter 1000 :catrude:

I NEED a Zoro vs Killer rematch.
Everyone is saying that Killer is weaker than Sanji and that Zoro would destroy him but I don’t think so. Killer had amazing feats and destroyed Hawkins.
Zoro and Killer were both "nerfed" during their fight in Ringo. Zoro had two swords and Killer fought without his main weapon.
Killer said to Zoro that the fight would’ve been different and Zoro said that the result would be the same. Both are right.
Zoro (with 3 swords from the beginning) vs Killer (with his main weapons) would be a more heavy fight but Zoro would still win in the end. Zoro has now adv CoC so I’m expecting a great PU for Killer, maybe future sight? Imagine someone like Killer with future sight
:crazwhat:

I want Luffy and Zoro vs Kid and Killer right before Laugh Tale

I NEED a Zoro vs Killer rematch.
Everyone is saying that Killer is weaker than Sanji and that Zoro would destroy him but I don’t think so. Killer had amazing feats and destroyed Hawkins.
Zoro and Killer were both "nerfed" during their fight in Ringo. Zoro had two swords and Killer fought without his main weapon.
Killer said to Zoro that the fight would’ve been different and Zoro said that the result would be the same. Both are right.
Zoro (with 3 swords from the beginning) vs Killer (with his main weapons) would be a more heavy fight but Zoro would still win in the end. Zoro has now adv CoC so I’m expecting a great PU for Killer, maybe future sight? Imagine someone like Killer with future sight
:crazwhat:

I want Luffy and Zoro vs Kid and Killer right before Laugh Tale
Lodestar, man. That's the way. Not gonna be a 2v2 but two separate 1v1s.

Sanji is a good fighter but better than Killer? Pfff...

Killer with future sight is a legit menace, literally broken. I think it's possible tho cause CoO seems to be the type of haki Killer is naturally more proficient with.