The most dangerous situations you have been in...

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
A few years ago my house caught on fire while we were sleeping. It was my brothers room which was right next door to the room that I was sleeping in at the time. I remember that I was about to fall asleep when the fire alarm went off. I thought someone was cooking (I was a kid) and ignored it for a second.

Then I heard screaming to get out of the house and I knew it was a real deal situation. A image that I vividly remember was looking in my brother's room and seeing it fully on fire with my Dad in front of it with a fire extinguisher.

In hindsight I am extremley lucky there as if the fire spread into the hallway then I would be in trouble since it was block off my exit. I would've had to jump out a window onto the roof or over the railing to the stairs below if it did.

Also found out later that my brother was in that fire. He is extremely lucky as well and survived, though with some nasty burns.

House has since been renovated, we thankfully have a firefighters station really close by.

Nearly stepped on a snake while running half an hour ago
It was dark and i didn't see it until my right leg was in the air right above it
It started moving and i jumped on my legs a few times before running to the other side
If someone was watching in the distance it would have looked like i was tap dancing 🤣

I got slashed with a knife from behind at the base of my neck in the middle of the night while I was taking a piss outdoor (yes yes, I know but it was about 2 am and I really needed to piss), all for cash and my cell.

Three people, I didn't even get a good look at them. I had to drive with my hand squeezing my neck to the closest emergency clinic. Not a fun day. My father had died barely ten days ago and I really thought I was following him to the afterlife.

When I was crossing the crosswalk, he one dude hit me with his car. It turns out that this guy was not even looking at the road, I was lucky that it was winter, so I was wearing tight winter clothes (two-ply), and the fact that the crosswalk was almost behind the intersection, so the car did not have time to accelerate and kick speed. I first did not understand what happened, people for some reason began to shout and run away from what I should not have done, since I was already halfway down the road, and I did not have to do anything, I could just stand in one place and the car would not hit me, but because of panic, I began to run away with all, but because I was the last, the car still hit me. I was very lucky that I was only slightly injured.

I got slashed with a knife from behind at the base of my neck in the middle of the night while I was taking a piss outdoor (yes yes, I know but it was about 2 am and I really needed to piss), all for cash and my cell.

Three people, I didn't even get a good look at them. I had to drive with my hand squeezing my neck to the closest emergency clinic. Not a fun day. My father had died barely ten days ago and I really thought I was following him to the afterlife.
Damn :crazwhat:

Good thing you are safe