The most dangerous situations you have been in...

Been stabbed up coupla times, ganged on and got my jaw cracked. Hell I have had my girl beaten right in front of me, her ribs got cracked and shit but nothing beats the beating you get from a parent. It is sad honestly and it all got masked under love and discipline. It's a whole different type of fear and danger:josad:
your family did that to ya?

some families are just too radical like bruh they rather preserve their respect ie: reputation insecurity, than your wellbeing

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
your family did that to ya?

some families are just too radical like bruh they rather preserve their respect ie: reputation insecurity, than your wellbeing
My fam didn't stab me and do all that. Are you nuts??? I mean I love my family despite the beatings I got but there is a limit to my patience, I woulda called child protective services on every one of them.

I am saying despite getting all that shit done outside by strangers and enemies alike, it still doesn't compare to the beatings I get from my parents. Parents are spose to love and protect you. Those other ppl are not my parents so it doesn't bother me as much. I still don't understand the need to whip out a belt and beat your children like slaves. It's nuts to me.

B

Ballel

Parents are spose to love and protect you. Those other ppl are not my parents so it doesn't bother me as much. I still don't understand the need to whip out a belt and beat your children like slaves. It's nuts to me.
They're not mentally sane, it's impossible to understand this.
Just make sure you don't turn out like them.

My fam didn't stab me and do all that. Are you nuts??? I mean I love my family despite the beatings I got but there is a limit to my patience, I woulda called child protective services on every one of them.

I am saying despite getting all that shit done outside by strangers and enemies alike, it still doesn't compare to the beatings I get from my parents. Parents are spose to love and protect you. Those other ppl are not my parents so it doesn't bother me as much. I still don't understand the need to whip out a belt and beat your children like slaves. It's nuts to me.
that's a bit too excessive for a parent actually down right torture.. yes children do mistakes and are naive that doesn't mean you correct them using such hideous means.. thats just gonna instill enmity and resentment and stain their childhood..
imagine saying sorry after all that crap you made the child go through.. some scars remain... thats a case you justify torture through the veneer of discipline..

it as a very cultural thing in Pakistan especially.. that mentality in pakistan is soo prevalent and dreadful i abhor that fact about my country

like just tf do you achieve doing this... letting out your anger at kids for your mishaps outside the house...
children bring blessings and this is how you treat em?

thats actually majority of the case either the family is radical and HIGHLY LIKELY HYPOCRITICAL in their principles or just mentally fucked idiot sadists who don't see their children as children and starts torturing them

some even justify is by saying "my father did it to me why cant i" mentally ill case

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
that's a bit too excessive for a parent actually down right torture.. yes children do mistakes and are naive that doesn't mean you correct them using such hideous means.. thats just gonna instill enmity and resentment and stain their childhood..
imagine saying sorry after all that crap you made the child go through.. some scars remain... thats a case you justify torture through the veneer of discipline..

it as a very cultural thing in Pakistan especially.. that mentality in pakistan is soo prevalent and dreadful i abhor that fact about my country

like just tf do you achieve doing this... letting out your anger at kids for your mishaps outside the house...
children bring blessings and this is how you treat em?
Same thing with these Nigerian parents man. Bringing their bad habits from Nigerian to England like wtf. My cousins use to tell me how they get beats by their fucking teachers too. It is one thing to have your parents beat you now we have strangers beating the shit out of you too. That country is so fucked

And they wonder why you need therapy and have mental issues. Everything is basically the child's fault. No accountability and no remorse. Why have children in the first place if this is how you are gna treat them :wellwell: