Character Discussion The most pointless waste of time character in OP

I see quite a bit of female side characters mentioned, like Rebecca or Baby 5.

I thought about it a bit, but you know what? One Piece is full of ugly ass characters. The first thought I had when I saw One Piece was not exactly 'damn this looks sick!', it was 'damn, why this artwork so ugly? What's wrong with the characters!?'

So when I consider this, I think the female side characters that play the eye candy are not even up there in the top list of waste of time. Yamato and Rebecca seem justified though. They took up a lot of time.

So far, I would say the most pointless characters would be...

1. Yamato, for being a luffy fan boy as his 'personality' on top of pretending to be a man.
2. Bartolomeo, for being a luffy fan boy as his 'personality'. He did attack Shanks though.
3. Orochi, since he kept coming back after getting killed over and over.
4. Franky and Brook. Brook is loosely tied to Roger through laboon. Tom has relations to Shanks, which makes Franky also loosely tied to the story. But overall, these two characters have no reason to exist. If they were to disappear, nothing in the story would change. Jimbei kind of ties into this as well because he has no tragic background story being told other than as a side character in Fisher Tiger's.

Jimbei kind of ties into this as well because he has no tragic background story being told other than as a side character in Fisher Tiger's.
Jimbei is the connection between humans and fishmen. He absolutely cannot be removed from the story. t was established many times that the reason the Five Elders accepted him as a Warlord so that the humans and fishmen can be in peace.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
We got nothing about her past
Nothing about why her father goes along with the he narrative
Entire character was "setting sail with Luffy" doesn't do it
Showed up half way through the arc to do what? :suresure:

Also took care of Luffy while he was unconscious, fought Aramaki, stopped Kazenbo, etc.
You can give the role of Yamato to almost any character and nothing would change was more the point.
You didn't need her to do any of that. But sideboobs sale I guess.

People need to let go of their attachment to Mid and Flaw if they want the final saga of Shit Piece to be worthwhile.
They are two last-minute additions that failed miserably and did nothing good for the story. All the content that they had since were introduced never rightfully belonged to them. All of it were content that was supposed to be from the main cast,but was stolen from them and used in Mid and Flaw to make them interesting.
Now that both are being removed from the story,people need to accept that they should disappear forever. This is how the manga can be its true self again.
@IceWitch @lee33 @zzShinichi @RayanOO @Doggo @Sir Yasheen @Blother Fertitta @ZenZu @Nidai_Kitetsu @BuggyDGod @TheAncientCenturion @Konstantis @MonsterKaido

Fact: Law is literally one of the most important OP characters. If it wasn't for him the Strawhats would never have gone to Dressrosa or Wano. He has been given the important role of finding out the will of D ffs. Stop being jealous because he is way more popular than you ever will be. Oh, and don't tag and bother me anymore. tia