The motivation of personal interest in politics

Jim crow laws and slavery have been over with for decades now
the fact, you cant cite anything as discriminatory or bad in the modern day shows that this was just a historical issue and nothing more
Did you read the rest of my post explaining systemic racism? Its not just jim crow and slavery. Its that, plus mass incarceration and unbridled capitalism, partially driven by still existing racist sentiments, that allow inequalities between black and white people to still exist.

you make white people out to be the badguy like the nazis did with the jews to garner support
Holy fucking shit dude, you need to touch some grass.

I feel like you only have a vague idea of what leftists actually believe in. Maybe you've been fed these beliefs by right wing commentators or maybe you're overreacting to something you saw on twitter. Let me give you an example of what this looks like in the real world.

Housing prices can be very high in some parts of America. Many poor people struggle to pay rent, those who can't pay end up homeless, which is a problem in most big cities. Part of the reason housing prices are high is because of zoning. Basically, cities state that certain areas of land can only be used for certain purposes. This is why in America, you have the suburbs, which are areas of land zoned only for single family housing.

Single family housing is something many poor people cannot afford. So why can't we build more apartments so that poor people have an easier time finding housing? Because people in suburbs actively oppose it.

While people of all races are hurt by this, the concept of systemic racism draws to light the fact that White people are disproportionately wealthier and black people are disproportionately poorer due to slavery, jim crow, and white terrorism. So what this means is that you have a dynamic where you have whites in the suburbs, blacks in the cities; with the whites in the suburbs opposing policies that would help alleviate poverty in the black community, largely out of fear. And you can see this exact thing when you hear conservative speakers talk about this issue in the media. Watch tucker carlson or any other person on fox talk about this. They'll go on about how the democrats want to bring crime into your suburbs, how they want to destroy the suburbs. I think Trump said that last part.

What the right is doing, in regards to this issue, is exploiting the racial fears and biases of white people in order to gain support, at the expense of black people. Its commonly known that black people tend to live in the inner cities. A common stereotype about black people is that they are violent or criminals. So when fox news talks about how changes to zoning laws will bring more crime into the suburbs, they are intentionally playing on age old racist fears. Fears of violent black people killing whites has been something that has existed since the days of slavery. Have you ever read To Kill a Mockingbird? Its why those people wanted that black guy to be hung for rape even tho he obviously didn't do it. Its why lynchings happened.

The left merely brings to light the history and the systems of racism in america in order to stop the right from exploiting it for support. But the end goal of the left is to create an equal system that works for everyone. Changing zoning laws would help poor white people too, but it won't happen due to the propaganda surrounding it. Which is why the left needs to address things like racism. While racism isn't the only issue that affects why people might not support changing zoning laws, its one of them and hence it must be addressed.

Did you read the rest of my post explaining systemic racism? Its not just jim crow and slavery. Its that, plus mass incarceration and unbridled capitalism, partially driven by still existing racist sentiments, that allow inequalities between black and white people to still exist.

Holy fucking shit dude, you need to touch some grass.

I feel like you only have a vague idea of what leftists actually believe in. Maybe you've been fed these beliefs by right wing commentators or maybe you're overreacting to something you saw on twitter. Let me give you an example of what this looks like in the real world.

Housing prices can be very high in some parts of America. Many poor people struggle to pay rent, those who can't pay end up homeless, which is a problem in most big cities. Part of the reason housing prices are high is because of zoning. Basically, cities state that certain areas of land can only be used for certain purposes. This is why in America, you have the suburbs, which are areas of land zoned only for single family housing.

Single family housing is something many poor people cannot afford. So why can't we build more apartments so that poor people have an easier time finding housing? Because people in suburbs actively oppose it.

While people of all races are hurt by this, the concept of systemic racism draws to light the fact that White people are disproportionately wealthier and black people are disproportionately poorer due to slavery, jim crow, and white terrorism. So what this means is that you have a dynamic where you have whites in the suburbs, blacks in the cities; with the whites in the suburbs opposing policies that would help alleviate poverty in the black community, largely out of fear. And you can see this exact thing when you hear conservative speakers talk about this issue in the media. Watch tucker carlson or any other person on fox talk about this. They'll go on about how the democrats want to bring crime into your suburbs, how they want to destroy the suburbs. I think Trump said that last part.

What the right is doing, in regards to this issue, is exploiting the racial fears and biases of white people in order to gain support, at the expense of black people. Its commonly known that black people tend to live in the inner cities. A common stereotype about black people is that they are violent or criminals. So when fox news talks about how changes to zoning laws will bring more crime into the suburbs, they are intentionally playing on age old racist fears. Fears of violent black people killing whites has been something that has existed since the days of slavery. Have you ever read To Kill a Mockingbird? Its why those people wanted that black guy to be hung for rape even tho he obviously didn't do it. Its why lynchings happened.

The left merely brings to light the history and the systems of racism in america in order to stop the right from exploiting it for support. But the end goal of the left is to create an equal system that works for everyone. Changing zoning laws would help poor white people too, but it won't happen due to the propaganda surrounding it. Which is why the left needs to address things like racism. While racism isn't the only issue that affects why people might not support changing zoning laws, its one of them and hence it must be addressed.
I strongly oppose 3000.00 USD rent. I am left..... I feel poor..... thank you for speaking about my strongest issue.

@Bob74h

In any case, do some research, learn something. Whites aren't being treated like the jews in nazi germany. The idea that they are is literal nazi propaganda.

White people are the majority in most developed countries. They have a majority of the power in America and Europe. When a small minority of leftists on twitter say something bad about white people, yeah its shitty and they shouldn't do that, but keep in mind the power dynamics.

The jews were a tiny minority that the majority blamed as a cause of all of their problems even to illogical and nonsensical extents.
"The jews made germany lose WW1"
"The jews did the great depression"

Those were lies.

When you talk about the history of slavery and racism in america, I'm sorry, but that's literally something white people in America did. And that thing has consequences that effect black and white people to this day. And the left merely drawing attention to these consequences and attempting to rectify them is ABSOLUTELY INCOMPARABLE to fucking nazi antisemitic conspiracy theories.

In any case, do some research, learn something. Whites aren't being treated like the jews in nazi germany. The idea that they are is literal nazi propaganda.
in the regards
that was mentioned by me, yes they are

in all regards no
as there's no death camps for white people yet

Me making a comparison in one regard
does not mean it counts in every regard

so saying mario and persona are both game series are a comparison
however that's not saying they compare in every context

White people are the majority in most developed countries. They have a majority of the power in America and Europe. When a small minority of leftists on twitter say something bad about white people, yeah its shitty and they shouldn't do that, but keep in mind the power dynamics.

And them being a majority matters how?
if i was to say death to all people in african, Would that be okay because im attacking people who are a majority?

Or does them being mostly black matter not the fact, they are majority
we both know the answer to that

This is just you not caring when one race is targeted and when another is not
If anyone said anything as racist as what alot of far leftists said about white people then they would be banned off every site

nut ig rules for thee and not for me. Is the policy?

When you talk about the history of slavery and racism in america, I'm sorry, but that's literally something white people in America did.
And white people did that cool, it's over and been done forever now

What do you aim to archive by dwelling on this so much? you want reoperations and all white people to be punished for the sins of those few ancestors?
You want to stoke conflict for votes and support?

and should black people get punished and give reoperations to the irish for owning slaves
or egyptians to the jews, cause egyptians owned jewish slaves

and hey man
what even counts as black? does mixed people count as black

Would they get reparations or are they white?

and what if their 1/3 african or something
would they also get reparations' and postive treatment by the left for the virtue of their skin tone? or are they too white for them to get the progressive black support?

and what you should call me anyway? Would you call me irish/native american/french/german?
Because technically, Im all of them

This racial arguments had are done, people are becoming more and more mixed and boundaries of counts as one race or another can be really subjective at times
because race is more cultural rather then genetic. there's more genetics ofc as you can trace your ancestry

but even then, there's plenty of people who look perfectly white and have some black in them
same goes with dark skinned people, there's alot of them who have a great grandma who's white as white can be

Would the white suprecist count as black?
he technically would be at least genetically

And the left merely drawing attention to these consequences and attempting to rectify them is ABSOLUTELY INCOMPARABLE
Dude their no longer slaves

and no longer under jim crow laws

since that era, nothing the left has done has caused greater benefit to black people

Like despite joe biden's boasting what has he done for the black community

What makes you feel bad for me
Cause your making similar claims that my 60 year old father makes at the dinner table. The difference is you are constantly complaining about politics, your dating life, SJWs, in a One Piece forum. I have no idea what is compelling you to do it but my best guess is this is a cry for help. We can't help you with your problems here the way a professional can. In good faith, consider talking to a therapist.

Last edited:
Cause your making similar claims that my 60 year old father does. The difference is you are constantly complaining about politics, your dating life, SJWs, in a One Piece forum. I have no idea what is compelling you to do it but my best guess is this is a cry for help. We can't help you with your problems here the way a professional can. In good faith, consider talking to a therapist.
he sounds like someone who doesnt get out much
doesnt get to interact with people face to face so he airs it out here.

in the regards
that was mentioned by me, yes they are

in all regards no
as there's no death camps for white people yet
I’m serious bro, you need to go touch the grass

And them being a majority matters how?
if i was to say death to all people in african, Would that be okay because im attacking people who are a majority?

Or does them being mostly black matter not the fact, they are majority
we both know the answer to that

This is just you not caring when one race is targeted and when another is not
If anyone said anything as racist as what alot of far leftists said about white people then they would be banned off every site

nut ig rules for thee and not for me. Is the policy?
Because when you are the minority, that hatred is actually dangerous.

I’m sure there were some Jews in 1940s Germany that hated all goys. Yet who were the people who were genocided?

It wasn’t the goys.

That’s why leftists criticize white supremacy. White people are the majority, the things they do matters much more than some angry black people on twitter that hate whites.
Post automatically merged:

And white people did that cool, it's over and been done forever now

What do you aim to archive by dwelling on this so much? you want reoperations and all white people to be punished for the sins of those few ancestors?
You want to stoke conflict for votes and support?
I’m sorry if talking about racism makes you feel uncomfortable

But I hope you realize that whatever discomfort you feel talking about this incomparable to the actual effects racism has on society that leftists are trying to solve.

Last May, a white guy walked into a store in a Black neighborhood and murdered several black people… because he was a white supremacist and hated black people.

How comfortable do you think that community felt after that? That’s why it’s important to address these issues.

Last edited:
I’m sorry if talking about racism makes you feel uncomfortable
Asking what are your aims by dwelling on this, proves racism makes me uncomfortable

that's a huge leap in logic

I just asked a basic question
what is your end goal by doing this

and you cant answer
Is it because one of the two possible answers given were correct?

actual effects racism has on society that leftists are trying to solve.
Last May, a white guy walked into a store in a Black neighborhood and murdered several black people
One isolated case proves society as a whole
has racist beliefs yea sure bud

Is your logic, that one guy was racist and killed black people therefore all are?
Is that your best argument? Or im just understanding what your trying to get at by citing that

if you mean the white kid in buffalo
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/14/buffalo-shooting-supermarket-new-york

I cant seem to find any citation of it racially motivated

and mass shootings happen to white people too
so it's not mass shootings are a huge cancer to black people

I guess the one in buffalo was to a isolated population

How comfortable do you think that community felt after that?
Probably not the greatest
most people would not be happy if some crazy gunman came and killed their family members

dont see how this one teenager really equates to a larger problem with racism, he acted to his own will

Anyway yea, some white people can do things that are bad. what's new
It's not like every group can kill people.

Asking what are your aims by dwelling on this, proves racism makes me uncomfortable

that's a huge leap in logic

I just asked a basic question
what is your end goal by doing this

and you cant answer
Is it because one of the two possible answers given were correct?

One isolated case proves society as a whole
has racist beliefs yea sure bud

Is your logic, that one guy was racist and killed black people therefore all are?
Is that your best argument? Or im just understanding what your trying to get at by citing that

if you mean the white kid in buffalo
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/14/buffalo-shooting-supermarket-new-york

I cant seem to find any citation of it racially motivated

and mass shootings happen to white people too
so it's not mass shootings are a huge cancer to black people

I guess the one in buffalo was to a isolated population

Probably not the greatest
most people would not be happy if some crazy gunman came and killed their family members

dont see how this one teenager really equates to a larger problem with racism, he acted to his own will

Anyway yea, some white people can do things that are bad. what's new
It's not like every group can kill people.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Buffalo_shooting

He pled guilty to hate crime charges

He was a white supremacist, who believed white supremacist conspiracy theories, which led him to commit the shooting.

This isn’t an isolated incident. There have been many attacks by people with this ideology.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_synagogue_shooting
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_El_Paso_shooting

Because being openly racist(ex. Calling a black person a slur) is seen as immoral, people seldom engage in openly racist actions.

However that doesn’t mean racism doesn’t exist anymore. Racists operate by using coded language. It’s referred to in alt right circles as “hiding your power level”. It’s basically using dog whistles and maintaining plausible deniability.

Tucker Carlson, Donald Trump, and a multitude of popular figures on the right engage in this type of behavior. Promoting white supremacist ideas which radicalize people such as the terrorists we are talking about.

Asking what are your aims by dwelling on this.
We bring it up, to critique society so that we can make it better for all people.

Slavery and Jim Crow were crimes committed by the US government against black people, and the effects of these crimes are still visible to this day.

Hence, black Americans deserve some form of restitution from the US government.

This doesn’t mean white people need to be “punished”. But what it means is that we need to take steps towards restitution. That means ending mass incarceration, funding inner city schools, ending the gun violence in black communities.

After all, is it not our generation’s responsibility to fix the mistakes of our forebears?

We bring it up, to critique society so that we can make it better for all people.
Yea but have not any slavery legal in the us

how are you critiquing society by bringing up slavery when it's illegal and nobody supports it

the effects of these crimes are still visible to this day.
how?
Literally how are black people anymore affected by society and the government then white people, In current day

After all, is it not our generation’s responsibility to fix the mistakes of our forebears?
no it's literally not how it works
I do not have accountability for what my mother or did

Should you kill kids
like innocents that never did anything just cause their dad or mom did something bad?

if some white guy helps black guy or woman
that's nice, he did something to help someone but nobody should be expected or forced to do that because the history of their ancestors

Im not against making things getting fixed and improvement provided it gains a decent result and does not negatively others

However no
it's not anyone's problem to fix what their ancestors did

and you cant even tell me how such policies would work
would a mix kid count as white or black, Would the mix guy gets reperation when he's just as much white as black

you cant impose on a society
as even if you had people forced to help blacks as payback for slavery, What would you do with the rest of the people who are nether african or European like asians,indians,natives and other nationalities

you know if im the secret grand child of hitler himself wouldt even matter as im not who my parents were and im not doomed to repeat they did
We evolve and move on, it's life worrying about what some random fucking dead people think or had happen to them, aint important

focus on what you can do, you cant change your past but you can change your future

Should you kill kids
like innocents that never did anything just cause their dad or mom did something bad?

if some white guy helps black guy or woman
that's nice, he did something to help someone but nobody should be expected or forced to do that because the history of their ancestors
I’m talking about systemic change to fix systemic wrongs that have created noticeable inequalities between black and white people.

What would you do with the rest of the people who are nether african or European like asians,indians,natives and other nationalities
The progressive movement wants to help all people, including whites.

You should stop listening to random twitter posters and listen to what mainstream progressives, like Bernie Sanders, say.

Slavery reparations is a relatively minor part of that agenda.

The things people are really fighting for are stuff like: higher wages, free healthcare, public education, etc.
Post automatically merged:

Yea but have not any slavery legal in the us

how are you critiquing society by bringing up slavery when it's illegal and nobody supports it
Not slavery itself

the still observable effects of past racism on top of current racism, which is what systemic racism is.

ex. Due to historical racism Black people are more likely to be poor, more likely to commit crimes, and more likely to go to prison, than whites.

Hence there is a system in place that disadvantages black people, a racist system, systemic racism

The things people are really fighting for are stuff like: higher wages, free healthcare, public education, etc.

Wages is not the major problem
it's the cost of living

making the wages higher will mean employers will have to charge more to pay the employees

So ideally you would want to reduce the cost of living by mandating stores to pay cheaper values for items

if your thinking of battling the huge problems of wealth inequality and living below the poverty line

ex. Due to historical racism Black people are more likely to be poor, more likely to commit crimes, and more likely to go to prison, than whites.
I said this before
but wealth aint a reason why blacks are discriminated if they are

as whites are not making huge amounts of money on average ether infact alot of them are living below the poverty line which was an issue mentioned before

There are alot of low income households of ether racial group
I dont see how this is a racial issue solely affecting black people

Go to your local homeless shelter
it's mostly white people which just cant be true if black people are the ones with suffering because of lack of money

it goes both ways, there's a major classism issue in america with the rich 1 percent holding 90 percent of the wealth

more likely to commit crimes, and more likely to go to prison, than whites.
that's possibly sociological rather governmental
the hood/gang culture is a thing mostly present in black communities so there's a possibility that could be as a result of social basis rather then political

But the data seems to suggest
it's not even that big of a gap which fits in line with it being cultural not systematic

https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/cpus10.pdf

ages 20-24. has 199 for white people versus 408 for black people
Per every 100,000