Speculations The mysterious person is Scopper Gaban

Still taking care of Lucci and kaku and Seraphims simultaneously will atleast require atleast admiral/Yonkou candidate/ and Yc1+ characters.
Lucci and Kaku aren't going anywhere, the defense system is up and they're on the lab entrance.
Whoever Vegapunk called is supposed to keep the CP0 fodder busy, notice how he didn't mention the Seraphim and how the people that can give them orders are cut off from them.

That's the point I'm trynna make , there's such character of that level and scooper isn't their level.
Well..
If Prime Ray was near Roger's level
And Gaban was somewhere near Ray's level
I'd argue Gaban is at least Admiral tier or higher if he's been training since he went into hiding.
Post automatically merged:

Lucci and Kaku aren't going anywhere, the defense system is up and they're on the lab entrance.
Whoever Vegapunk called is supposed to keep the CP0 fodder busy, notice how he didn't mention the Seraphim and how the people that can give them orders are cut off from them.
The CP0 fodder got dicked down by the Seraphim clearly they're not the problem there.

I doubt it. Scopper knows the History of the World. Vegapunk only knows bits and pieces that he has pieced together through reading the books of Ohara. If he was close with Gaban, as a scientist, he would unquestionably ask all about the Void Century, and what they found out. Unless for some reason Gaban just refuses to tell him, which I don't know why he would.

I doubt it. Scopper knows the History of the World. Vegapunk only knows bits and pieces that he has pieced together through reading the books of Ohara. If he was close with Gaban, as a scientist, he would unquestionably ask all about the Void Century, and what they found out. Unless for some reason Gaban just refuses to tell him, which I don't know why he would.
I think it'd be like with Luffy and Rayleigh where he's offered information but denies as he wants to find out him self through what ever means.
This dude is the smartest character in the verse and has the brain fruit, he wouldn't sell out to people for info that easily.