Fanclub The New Sanji x Nami (SaNa) Fanclub!!!🔥🍊

Will Sanji and Nami end up together EOS?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
‎
Welcome to the one and only, the new Sanji x Nami (SaNa) Fanclub!!!:sanmoji::happinesspunch:

One of the most popular ship in the series, this is the place where you can discuss their relationships, post fanarts, gifs, articles, videos, etc. as long as it’s related to Sanji x Nami content of course.

So how did this ship started?

It’s all started with the Strawhats arrived in Baratie, then Sanji come up to serve them as a waiter. Then suddenly, he sees a shining flower that he has never seen before.

So now you know how their relationship started, the chemistry and bond between them keep growing more and more.

Such as,

Etc. You named them.

With that being said, Sanji and Nami has some of the best chemistry in the series, from their tragic backstories, how they met, how much they care about each others, from the way they address each others with “Nami-san” and “Sanji-kun”, with a high chance of them marrying in EOS.

The rules is simple and straightforward:
- Discuss anything related to SaNa content.
- No explicit contents obviously.
- If you want to discuss other ships then there’s plenty of threads for that, this thread is solely dedicated to Sanji x Nami only.
- No bashing or downplay or trolling duh.
- If you want to get added, make sure to request me or tag me so I can add you.
Y’all know the drill by now.

Members:
Leader - @Sanji D Goat
@RĂ©mi
@Chrono
@Doggo
@Hedfi
@Wulsam
@Ishin
@Vinsmoke D. Zolo
@KaiHiei
@yunzabit heights
@Kyou
@YASER
@Jackteo
@WizardKing
@Graft
@Emmazrine
@Ishin

Last edited:
LOL. Nami is not like that. Who do you want to end up with Sanji btw?
he fits well with more level-headed women who can brush off his pervy side. robin would be a good example but they dont have that dynamic going on. Violet maybe?

Good question.
The answer would be something along the lines of "I'm not an incel who thinks stuff like that about Nami's character."
:kata:
I'm no incel either mate. I'm also not blind about nami's character flaws. among the straw hats she's easily the one with the worst moral compass. a prime example is when she tried to extort 1 billion berries from vivi taking advantage of the latter's desperation.
regardless, even if you disagree with my comments about her character, why do you want nami, who is constantly verbally/physically abusive toward sanji (this you cannot deny) to end up with Sanji as opposed to one of the many other characters he has flirted with?

though I will say that if Oda does do Sanji the favor and gives him a wife in retirement, its most likely going to be nami

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
‎
he fits well with more level-headed women who can brush off his pervy side. robin would be a good example but they dont have that dynamic going on. Violet maybe?

I'm no incel either mate. I'm also not blind about nami's character flaws. among the straw hats she's easily the one with the worst moral compass. a prime example is when she tried to extort 1 billion berries from vivi taking advantage of the latter's desperation.
regardless, even if you disagree with my comments about her character, why do you want nami, who is constantly verbally/physically abusive toward sanji (this you cannot deny) to end up with Sanji as opposed to one of the many other characters he has flirted with?

though I will say that if Oda does do Sanji the favor and gives him a wife in retirement, its most likely going to be nami
Because I genuinely feel like they could work as a couple. Can't really explain better than this, m8.
I just think they "click" and their relationship could last and be interesting.
Besides, Sanji, as a father, would definitely be a "Maes Hughes" type, and I think Nami would be a great mother to match that archetype.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
‎