Fanclub The New Sanji x Nami (SaNa) Fanclub!!!🔥🍊

Will Sanji and Nami end up together EOS?

• Total voters
Lmao
This kind of question being asked the second time
and Oda picking it again :suresure:

either case you’ll have to fight and defeat Sanji if you ever think about dating her lol

Post automatically merged:

on ep 1029 uta filler
every strawhat hearing uta song except sanji and nami
where those two?
#$$%*&()%$ when hearing uta song?
kinky:josad:
Lol what are you talking about
Did this really happen

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
‎
Luffy Boa, Zoro Hiyori and Sanji Pudding most likely to be end game
I personally don't see Luffy in any kind of relationship. Sorry. I know you're a ZoLu enthusiast :P
But, if I were to bet money on an endgame relationship for him, it would definitely be with Boa. Too much of a "Goku x Chichi" vibe right there.

Zoro x Hyori....meh. No substance, IMO. I still think Tashigi is the goal.

About the Sanji x Pudding.... meh. To me Pudding is nothing but a girl who "had her first crush". I still think Sanji x Nami has the best dynamic to offer.
To me, no matter how many women Sanji meets in life, Nami will always be the "special someone" for him. Too bad Oda doesn't want to settle for SH's romance, otherwise WCI would have had another godlike tier of drama between them.
What I thought was good already, would be even better.
:pepebusi:

Besides, when Black Hair Evil Sanji
happens, I still think Nami will be the main catalyst to bring him back to normal.

I don’t see Luffy in a relationship too the idea just cackles me :gokulaugh:
He’s too much of a kid to ever settle down, Just the latest chapter he was treated like scolded child by Nami like she always does (some people even slandered Nami for i it nothing new, it’s their dynamic since the beginning bro lol)

Anyway SaNami is like the standard pairing for a shonen manga, and Oda cannot for the life of him separate them, can’t see him doing that EoS

People who hate it just hate it cause they hate Sanji lol

I don’t see Luffy in a relationship too the idea just cackles me :gokulaugh:
He’s too much of a kid to ever settle down, Just the latest chapter he was treated like scolded child by Nami like she always does (some people even slandered Nami for i it nothing new, it’s their dynamic since the beginning bro lol)

Anyway SaNami is like the standard pairing for a shonen manga, and Oda cannot for the life of him separate them, can’t see him doing that EoS

People who hate it just hate it cause they hate Sanji lol
Luffy is not a kid just because he knows how to have fun. When requires he knows how to be serious and command respect.
As if Sanji doesn’t get beaten by Nami ? Also Sanji literally considers himself servant of Nami.

sai and baby 5 should included too
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is not a kid just because he knows how to have fun. When requires he knows how to be serious and command respect.
As if Sanji doesn’t get beaten by Nami ? Also Sanji literally considers himself servant of Nami.
what do you think about uta? ep 1029 and 1030 anime really good! i replay it alot