Anime & Manga The nightmare panels for any Zoro fan that tries to fuck with Sanji. Why Sanji is a physical monster compared to Zoro. Part 1. #RespectSanjiAgain

Is Sanji a physical beast compared to Zoro?

• yes

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Holy cow, Sanji really was this great all along!

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Don't ban critical again!

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Let's travel back memory lane and truly reflect on some things that truly must have slipped everyone's mind right about now. We remember back in Thriller Bark where Zoro and Sanji were captured by Moriah and their souls transferred into his zombies.

Now here is where the fun part truly dawns on you that ought to make you question everything you thought you knew up to now. Zoro's soul was transferred into a zombie that in his previous life had been a "master fencer" , a true warrior with a great record of killing upwards of 7,000 pirates. Zoro's soul was transferred into someone that would be able to at least somewhat adequately match the strength and skill level needed to perform the movesets of Zoro.

ON THE CONTRARY, Sanji's soul was transferred to a dog whose physical condition was frail to the point that he couldn't properly transmit the forces of his kicks. This dog was still considered by Absalom to be strong enough to be a general zombie.

We see Zoro's general zombie fight on parity with that of Sanji's zombie! What does that tell you guys? :kawak::leohah::kobeha:

All credit goes to @Chaves for the panels

So you really have to ask yourself why Oda portrayed this vast difference between Sanji and Zoro. Why was this necessary, and what do you think the real implications are?

I think the answer to that question is very obvious, unless you choose to lie to yourself...

Oda is showing us in plain sight what the true difference was pre timeskip. Sure you can say a lot of things has changed post timeskip in regards to haki. I'm just showing how Oda portrays Sanji and Zoro physically pre timeskip, and I think in terms of physical strength the difference should remain to this day.

And yeah btw, seeing that @trav has me on block, I would appreciate if you guys could forward this information to him.
:arnoling::arnoling::arnoling:

@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Shuyaku @Fenaker @Trueprodigy @Akai2 @Akai @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Roronoa-sama @Tejas @Erkan12 @Rosella.Fiamingo @Prince Kronos @PrinceKun @Princeley @TheKnightOfTheSea @Nidai_Kitetsu @wereng99 @Don DaSlayer @Plex @Sentinel @playa4321 @Light D Lamperouge @Orojackson Refugee @DKI @style @Debanv @vikas @Pirate hunter eddy @sanjikun @Chaves @Zenos7 @ZenZu @SLC_Girl @Geo @Finalbeta @TheAncientCenturion @comrade @Natalija @RayanOO @Hahasanji @HA001 @Garp the Fist @Garps tekkai @Hiragaro @Rmstorm @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Doggo @uyuu @mly90 @BakiDou @Van @Midnight Delight @Zoro D Goat @Celestial D. Dragon @Sadistic Senpai @Sade @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @Darkoplax @Shanal @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Cyrus the Cactus @Ravagerblade @SDfear @Charlotte Horchata @Abysmal @stairs-kun @Topi Jerami @Steven @Fuckthis3 @Sword God Ryuma @God Buggy @Kai. Do @Olimaat @Veku @Veljko @Natalija @Jiihad @S.W317 @draganax etc

Last edited:

Zoro w/o swords physical monster = Sanji physical monster.

Zoro leg strength strong enough to clash with Sanji's leg.
That was rly bad comparation, in this panel the one who attacks is zoro and Sanji just defends, do you rly wanted Sanji to plant his head into the ground? Because he could have done that, but they are crewmates, he let zoro to do some attacks, it was more like a whatever situation for Sanji:milaugh:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Let's travel back memory lane and truly reflect on some things that truly must have slipped everyone's mind right about now. We remember back in Thriller Bark where Zoro and Sanji were captured by Moriah and their souls transferred into his zombies.

Now here is where the fun part truly dawns on you that ought to make you question everything you thought you knew up to now. Zoro's soul was transferred into a zombie that in his previous life had been a "master fencer" , a true warrior with a great record of killing upwards of 7,000 pirates. Zoro's soul was transferred into someone that would be able to at least somewhat adequately match the strength and skill level needed to perform the movesets of Zoro.

ON THE CONTRARY, Sanji's soul was transferred to a dog whose physical condition was frail to the point that he couldn't properly transmit the forces of his kicks. This dog was still considered by Absalom to be strong enough to be a general zombie.

We see Zoro's general zombie fight on parity with that of Sanji's zombie! What does that tell you guys? :kawak::leohah::kobeha:

So you really have to ask yourself why Oda portrayed this vast difference between Sanji and Zoro. Why was this necessary, and what do you think the real implications are?

I think the answer to that question is very obvious, unless you choose to lie to yourself...

Oda is showing us in plain sight what the true difference was pre timeskip. Sure you can say a lot of things has changed post timeskip in regards to haki. I'm just showing how Oda portrays Sanji and Zoro physically pre timeskip, and I think in terms of physical strength the difference should remain to this day.

And yeah btw, seeing that @trav has me on block, I would appreciate if you guys could forward this information to him.

@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Shuyaku @Fenaker @Trueprodigy @Akai2 @Akai @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Roronoa-sama @Tejas @Erkan12 @Rosella.Fiamingo @Prince Kronos @PrinceKun @Princeley @TheKnightOfTheSea @Nidai_Kitetsu @wereng99 @Don DaSlayer @Plex @Sentinel @playa4321 @Light D Lamperouge @Orojackson Refugee @DKI @style @Debanv @vikas @Pirate hunter eddy @sanjikun @Chaves @Zenos7 @ZenZu @SLC_Girl @Geo @Finalbeta @TheAncientCenturion @comrade @Natalija @RayanOO @Hahasanji @HA001 @Garp the Fist @Garps tekkai @Hiragaro @Rmstorm @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Doggo @uyuu @mly90 @BakiDou @Van @Midnight Delight @Zoro D Goat @Celestial D. Dragon @Sadistic Senpai @Sade @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @Darkoplax @Shanal @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Cyrus the Cactus @Ravagerblade @SDfear @Charlotte Horchata @Abysmal @stairs-kun @Topi Jerami @Steven @Fuckthis3 @Sword God Ryuma @God Buggy @Kai. Do @Olimaat @Veku @Veljko @Natalija @Jiihad @S.W317 @draganax etc
back from banned status with such a banger. :finally:

That was rly bad comparation, in this panel the one who attacks is zoro and Sanji just defends, do you rly wanted Sanji to plant his head into the ground? Because he could have done that, but they are crewmates, he let zoro to do some attacks, it was more like a whatever situation for Sanji:milaugh:
Yes, it was mostly irrelevant comparison.

Just like this thread.

I'm just matching with the theme and mood of it :cheers:

So you're just gonna ignore Zoro vs Oarz 1v1 in TB :denzimote:
That's the topic of my part 2

Stay tuned :cheers:

Ok so Zoro is screaming "graaaah!!" in agony when kicking Sanji

Good to know :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Good thing Sanji didn't kick his mosshead into the dirt. It'd be too hard to go at it alone :cheers:

Btw nice headcannon disregarding the more concrete examples I present in this thread :myman::mihanha:
back from banned status with such a banger. :finally:
Of course, you know me :pepelit:

Are you showing the panel in which Zoro's entire body levitated a few feet from the ground just from being lightly touched by Sanji's leg? Even as Sanji balance a ball at his head resulting in exerting as minimal energy as possible to his lifted leg? Wow Sanji built different :steef:

Good thing Sanji didn't kick his mosshead into the dirt. It'd be too hard to go at it alone :cheers:

Btw nice headcannon disregarding the more concrete examples I present in this thread :myman::mihanha:

I like how the only reason you give a fuck about Sanji is because he gave Vergo some difficulty.
Post automatically merged:

Are you showing the panel in which Zoro's entire body levitated a few feet from the ground just from being lightly touched by Sanji's leg? Sanji built different :steef:
It's a panel of Zoro knowing Skywalk.

I like how the only reason you give a fuck about Sanji is because he gave Vergo some difficulty.
I'm only interested in the canon facts. Sanji was always equal in my mind until I was forced to probe the canon further to find out the bitter truth :pepelit:

It's not like what you Zoro stans would have imagined it :risicheck:

@Jew D. Boy @Blackbeard @Human D Luffy @Den_Den_Mushi @MonsterKaido @MonsterZoro @KiriNigiri @Taper @LolonoisZolo @Longleg Larry @LadyVados @Stealth Black @humanbeing @Venom @TrafalgarD.Law @Trafalgar_D_Law @Luffy is the mc @Luffy bin Dragon @LuffyMazino @Inflamed Haki @Beerbottle @bennbeckman etc

Lmao good to have you back bro i see you have been doing research during your absence:milaugh:
Stay tuned :pepedoffy:

And everyone should tell the mods to move the thread to the manga section. This is blatant anti-Sanji-ism! :pepestrike:

Hakai would have evaporated Sanji instantly.
Well, like I said it's different now that Zoro has been taught by Mihawk how to do advanced barrier haki which Sanji can't even do. When Oda made this comparison Zoro and Sanji had no knowledge of haki and Zoro didn't have Enma.

Zoro iirc got jobbed by the monkey Apoo while King couldn't get past Sanji's leg power while tending to Momo. That's a pretty direct comparison you could make

This thread don't interest me even the slightest

:steef::steef:
excellent brother