G

Gorosei Informer

I was gonna tag you for that too and say it was you. Risitas Goblin/Pot Rabbitas

:risiup::saden::sanjismug:

Honestly, I can imagine you showing up to Toeis and Shuieshas offices, to Oda himself and saying they have no human rights, if Toei doesnt throw you some hoppity hope with the episode and also if Oda genuinely does nothing for Carrot for the year of the rabbit in the manga. Although we're a few chapters left for the rest of the year at most and idk how Carrot could appear except on a cover page or if Oda cuts away to outside Egghead again.
Unless she goes Super Sulong Saiyamink and comes flying in to Egghead to help them lmao.

Of course. Only Abrahamics are allowed to post things like these and any Polytheist showing them the mirror will get banned immediately.
Tenryubito much?
This isn't the place for this.Just report them and don't answer their posts.
Post automatically merged:

I was gonna tag you for that too and say it was you. Risitas Goblin/Pot Rabbitas

:risiup::saden::sanjismug:

Honestly, I can imagine you showing up to Toeis and Shuieshas offices, to Oda himself and saying they have no human rights, if Toei doesnt throw you some hoppity hope with the episode and also if Oda genuinely does nothing for Carrot for the year of the rabbit in the manga. Although we're a few chapters left for the rest of the year at most and idk how Carrot could appear except on a cover page or if Oda cuts away to outside Egghead again.
Unless she goes Super Sulong Saiyamink and comes flying in to Egghead to help them lmao.
based jinx avi