wtf bros, why aren't you desperate for spoilers? Are you that weak? to the point where they overcome their addiction to spoilers and forget about One Piece in two weeks? because I don't see any offense to Redon, Pew, Scotch and company?
WHERE ARE THE FOCKINGS HINTS?

When Miura published his work you could see the devotion in details. Unlike Togashi....
quiet, have you read hunter x hunter? The absence of a beautiful drawing does not in any way compromise the reader's immersion, it is one of the most complex shonen in terms of worldbuilding, the ecological, economic, political and historical issues are extremely well constructed, and this requires time for reflection from the author. I've read Berserk twice, and I say with 100% certainty that there is more complexity in the writing of Hunter x Hunter than in Berserk.

quiet, have you read hunter x hunter? The absence of a beautiful drawing does not in any way compromise the reader's immersion, it is one of the most complex shonen in terms of worldbuilding, the ecological, economic, political and historical issues are extremely well constructed, and this requires time for reflection from the author. I've read Berserk twice, and I say with 100% certainty that there is more complexity in the writing of Hunter x Hunter than in Berserk.
And I'll say more, if we analyze Berserk fairly, without overestimating or underestimating, we know that until Eclipse, Berserk plays at an impeccable 10/10 level, but after things go a little wrong, the pace slows down and we end up with an 8.5. /10.
I would give HunterxHunter an overall rating of 8.5/10, it's good but some narrative mistakes compromise the story, especially Aluka and the way Gon became an adult.
However, it is undeniable that the nen system, even though it is messed up, is better than the power system in One Piece. Powerscale is more organized, and the narrative is better and more innovative, it's not that repetitive.
It's undeniably better than One Piece, even though the fate of the work isn't clear, we don't know what the ending will be. It's as if the purpose is blurred.

I did, until the present arc .Other than Chimera arc, I found it good, but nothing exceptional. Berserk delves into human emotions and interactions in another dimension compared to HxH . Granted, being a seinen Berserk's scope is higher. Also while art doesn't matter as much as the story, a great story with a great art is always superior ( in Shounen, a example would be Fullmetal Alchemist).