It’s really painful too, idk if you read the Winds of Winter preview chapters but it’s probably going to be the best book in the series.

and the fat man cannot finish it in 12 years and counting
He clearly dug too deep with his gardening + lost passion for the actual writing process after he reaped millions from the story

Acting as an executive producer (i.e. just looking from the sidelines) is way more cost effective

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
He clearly dug too deep with his gardening + lost passion for the actual writing process after he reaped millions from the story

Acting as an executive producer (i.e. just looking from the sidelines) is way more cost effective
I do think tv was the death of him. GRRM loves writing television scripts and only wrote short fiction to eventually write for television.

His gardening style being the end of him would be ironic, cause that’s the only reason I wanna read the new books. To see where he deviates from the show

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
The chances of reading the endings of those series are likely less than 10-15%, so just enjoy any recent updates without getting too attached people. Move on lol

And I'm talking about series that have regular/semi regular releases like Ippo, Conan, OP, JoJo, etc... let alone Togshi or George.