There was this anime I watched years ago where this girl was getting kidnapped and asked her kidnapper for a gucci makeup brush something like that. I completely forgot which anime this scene was part of? Was that jojo? Anyone got any idea. I watched Stone ocean recently, this scene randomly came to me

So the other day I was just peacefully booze cruising because as you know alcohol is God's elixir to communicate better with his holy machines (automobiles) and I accidentally ran a red light and hit a cop at 20 mph... Had to stab myself with a pocket knife and pretend someone else stabbed me to get out of it. Got rushed to the hospital. I wish I didn't have to do that but society for some reason discriminates against boozers and the cop who isn't communicating through God's elixir ruined the vibe with his sacrilege.
You way to young for booze let alone driving :pepestop:

You don‘t even have a car yet :pepestop:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Idk it doesn't seem like it's Berserk or anything, it's just goons getting shot to death from what I've seen.
Jfc it's much worse than i thought...I've only seen some episodes of it and seen clips of the rest...
https://www.commonsensemedia.org/mo...Parents need to know that,there's a lot of it

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0962826/parentalguide

You should probably avoid it actually in seriousness...no wonder CoC was so disturbed and reluctant too....

This is what I get for not watching ut through properly SMH...

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
There was this anime I watched years ago where this girl was getting kidnapped and asked her kidnapper for a gucci makeup brush something like that. I completely forgot which anime this scene was part of? Was that jojo? Anyone got any idea. I watched Stone ocean recently, this scene randomly came to me
Are you referring to Trish Una from Jojo Part 5 Golden Wind?

Better than Bebop? Sheesh.
I don't expect to hear that about many animes/mangas besides maybe YYH.
Makes sense though, they're from the same dude.
Not better per se, they're different kinds of shows but Champloo is more up my alley.
that's the retard word
A legitimate German word is a retard word? That's racist towards Germans!!

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Aye the little feet fight, that was goated!

You might enjoy this too then, it's amazing!

Man I remember reading the part 5 manga sometime mid-2000s in the shittiest scans possible. Couldn't even tell what was going on. Good to see HQ color scans and amazing anime adaptation for Jojo. Hope Steel Ball Run gets an anime too. But it's going to be so hard to produce the horse race like season 6 director said. So it might just be CGI which would suck, but I'd take it over nothing.

Jfc it's much worse than i thought...I've only seen some episodes of it and seen clips of the rest...
https://www.commonsensemedia.org/movie-reviews/the-blue-lagoon#:~:text=Parents need to know that,there's a lot of it

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0962826/parentalguide

You should probably avoid it actually in seriousness...no wonder CoC was so disturbed and reluctant too....

This is what I get for not watching ut through properly SMH...
"The blue lagoon"
:sus:

Kizaruber Eats

BRUH LMAO HOW DID I NOT EVEN NOTICE?!

BRB JOINING THE CIRCUS

:snoopy::joker::kidwat::mrgo::lawsigh::kaidowhat::saden::risiup::hapnoel::risitameh::nicagesmile:

That film was very controversial too ironically for similar reasons...Brooke Shields being underage snd exploited IIRC? Like Natalie Portman in Leon the Professional?....yeah....

I'm about to take up drinking with @CoC: Color of Cocktails, fuck it!

BRUH LMAO HOW DID I NOT EVEN NOTICE?!

BRB JOINING THE CIRCUS

:snoopy::joker::kidwat::mrgo::lawsigh::kaidowhat::saden::risiup::hapnoel::risitameh::nicagesmile:

That film was very controversial too ironically for similar reasons...Brooke Shields being underage snd exploited IIRC? Like Natalie Portman in Leon the Professional?....yeah....

I'm about to take up drinking with @CoC: Color of Cocktails, fuck it!
WAIT THAT WAS UNINTENTIONAL?!?!?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I thought you had found it and posted it as a joke. Welp, that's a movie I'm not watching. Still want to watch Black Lagoon, though.

Kizaruber Eats

It's alright I'm still watching Black Lagoon either way :suresure:
Lmao np, I was shocked as there's apparently
child nudity and sexploitation in it. I think it was an OVA where it was said Revy was raped at a young age too, maybe by her father or step father? I can't remember.
Post automatically merged:

WAIT THAT WAS UNINTENTIONAL?!?!?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I thought you had found it and posted it as a joke. Welp, that's a movie I'm not watching. Still want to watch Black Lagoon, though.
LMAO YEP I DIDNT NOTICE UNTIL MIKE JUST POINTED IT OUT, FML LMAO! this is why I don't drink ironically! Imagine what shit and shenanigans I'd cause if I did?!