- Chapter title is "The Message
- Luffy was being called by the ancient robot, he went to that place
- He tells Luffy that his power is still incomplete he still hasn't become fully a Joyboy
- The robot tells Luffy he hss the power of a special person that got turned into a devil fruit, his dream was to bring joy to everyone
- He tells Luffy to activate his awakened form again and merge with the last of his remaining energy
- We learn the missing poneglyph is related to Pangea Castle

- End of the chapter the buster call begins, however the island became a toon world and deflect all attacks from outside with rubber powers
-island became a toon world
Yu gi oh lets goooooo

Post automatically merged:

Friday Next week blud

Next chapter Saturn will finally use Haki?

What do you think Luffy's reaction will be?

Are you scared him to say that Saturn haki is stronger then kaido?

It is obvious that Oda is teasing with Saturn using haki.

Oda even gave Haki to Kuma just for this case, case Saturn Haki will be beyond all

:doffyou:

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I've seen a lot of reactions, and read a lot of comments about the last chapter, and a lot of people think that Kizaru will change sides - i wonder if his replacement will be introduced, as was the case with Ryokugyu ?

:crazwhat::kawak::lulz::kayneshrug::amazing::steef:
ORANGE ADMIRAL ORANGE ADMIRAL ORANGE ADMIRAL NAMIS MOTHER/FATHER PLEASE ODA!

@Etzel Andergast @AverageNamiEnjoyer

:lunazing::hihihi::fujilaugh::ace::pepebusi::pepeshy::happinesspunch:

Last edited:
Due to what Kizaru said at the end of this chapter (it's time to wrap things up) i'll do a little summary of the plots we currently have in Egg Head, - so:

-Saturn vs. All,
-Kizaru - enemy or not?
-Luffy disappearance,
-Zoro vs Luci,
-Ancient robot,
-Buster Call,
-BB crew?!?!?!?!?!?
-Escape from the island.
-Karibou.

:steef:

This is it - nothing but HYPE awaits us.

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
I always forget the BB pirates are even there

- Chapter title is "The Message
- Luffy was being called by the ancient robot, he went to that place
- He tells Luffy that his power is still incomplete he still hasn't become fully a Joyboy
- The robot tells Luffy he hss the power of a special person that got turned into a devil fruit, his dream was to bring joy to everyone
- He tells Luffy to activate his awakened form again and merge with the last of his remaining energy
- We learn the missing poneglyph is related to Pangea Castle

- End of the chapter the buster call begins, however the island became a toon world and deflect all attacks from outside with rubber powers
If this doesn't happen, I'm storming @Dark-Abel's house