If Luffy fans actually get mad at Caribou for helping Luffy I will laugh a lot. Caribou always with the random plays.

What chances do you think the group that destroyed the Marine ship is Cross Guild?
Pretty low, saving researchers to steal them doesn’t make much sense to me since CG doesn’t have a lab, and they have to know that punks research is such a money sink.

I guess they could come for caribou; but I think caribou will meet up with them later

Pretty low, saving researchers to steal them doesn’t make much sense to me since CG doesn’t have a lab, and they have to know that punks research is such a money sink.

I guess they could come for caribou; but I think caribou will meet up with them later
My thought was that if they wanted power, the Seraphim would give the Cross Guild incredibly powerful weapons to command. The Pacifista as well. The only issue would be how Cross Guild knew about the Seraphim.

My thought was that if they wanted power, the Seraphim would give the Cross Guild incredibly powerful weapons to command. The Pacifista as well. The only issue would be how Cross Guild knew about the Seraphim.
Well they did attack crocodile in Emptee Bluffs, but those seraphim already disappeared plus, Croc and Mihawk have a lot of pride; I can’t see them being okay or willing to use their clones as slaves.