After Egghead: Elbaf -> Laugh Tale -> Final War (Mary Geoise?) -> Epilogue

I doubt we'll visit God Valley. We'll visit Rocks vs Roger via Blackbeard/Rocks flashback. The island itself is largely irrelevant.

Lodestar is a possibility, but I think Oda will pass as the SHs are already aware of the RPs.
I think we will get both God Valley and Lodestar as mini-arcs similar to Zou. We need to see the All Blue in the epilogue. I just hope the ending is satisfying. Its hard to write good endings and Oda has been holding the secret of the OP for two decades now. I hope its not something stupid,otherwise we will all feel like morons.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Urouge is Pregnant with Big Mom's Child???
I think we will get both God Valley and Lodestar as mini-arcs similar to Zou. We need to see the All Blue in the epilogue. I just hope the ending is satisfying. Its hard to write good endings and Oda has been hding the secret of the OP for two decades now,i hope its not something stupid,otherwise we will all feel like morons.
I've accepted that the One Piece is incapable of satisfying everyone. As long as it makes sense, connects to the story well, and makes Luffy laugh, I'll be fine with it.

I want the One Piece to be like Halo 3. Something that brings the whole series together, and has a perfect mix of nostalgia and excitement to set up the Final War vs Imu and the WG.

If the One Piece fulfills the past, while paving the way for the future, then it's done it's job as Joy Boy's treasure.

I've accepted that the One Piece is incapable of satisfying everyone. As long as it makes sense, connects to the story well, and makes Luffy laugh, I'll be fine with it.

I want the One Piece to be like Halo 3. Something that brings the whole series together, and has a perfect mix of nostalgia and excitement to set up the Final War vs Imu and the WG.

If the One Piece fulfills the past, while paving the way for the future, then it's done it's job as Joy Boy's treasure.
Agreed,i don't need the best ending ever. Good is enough.

So why are you using past arcs as an example for gorosei getting beaten soon, but is refusing to acknowledge that Gorosei being all equal is not probable if you look at past arcs and the precedent they have set?

You can't use one instance as evidence while completely contradicting the other one.
Even if they’re not equal there’s no way Saturns going to be fodder to the others. That’s never happened where one officer is fodder to the others

Did redon got arrested ?
:christmwai::risitameh::saden::yurazclear:

No, only other leakers who were doing early raws got arrested. Ones providing early scans for OPScans and such, it started over some JJK leaker drama I believe. Cream Filled Donu7 knows all the info/facts.

If Shanks controls God Valley like I think he does (God Valley is in the West Blue, and when Shanks gave Whitebeard the Sake before talking about Ace and Blackbeard, he told WB the Sake was from his Hometown in the West Blue. Since Shanks is a Celestial Dragon, this implies he views God Valley as his hometown, IMO, and now owns the territory), I think we'll see God Valley at least once.
Like father, like son. Slave Hunter/Holy Knight Pirates.

:shakiously::risiup:

Ofc Oda would give Shanks Gods Valley to fuel the God worship of him by the fanbase too.

More like this instead:

No lol.

Hes been gloating and acting smug saying how untouchable he is, how "safe" he is on Shitter.

so now only redon has spoilers and it is upto him to decide when to give or not?
Yeah pretty much. I am not sure what the situation is with the Arabic leakers, I think Pew is keeping a low profile but idk. The leakers were arrested in Japan AFAIK, they had a manga store or something? So the ones distributing the raws/scans early were the ones who got arrested. Apparently a translator snitched on them over a huge fight between them?
Its a huge mess lol. I gave up trying to follow it.

We should get Redon's leaks at least, the Redon monopoly, Redonopoly is back in full force baby!

But Redon has the best, most detailed and accurate summaries/spoilers and doesnt spread false info and troll/bait like the others do, he provides the best results overall so we end up largely relying on him anyway ofc.

It just means we're gonna have spoilers late on Tuesdays as we used to now and we shouldn't get raws before Thursdays and translated chapters before late Thursday at earliest to sometime on Fridays generally.

:risitameh::risiup::sanjimeh::mrgo:

Yeah pretty much. I am not sure what the situation is with the Arabic leakers, I think Pew is keeping a low profile but idk. The leakers were arrested in Japan AFAIK, they had a manga store or something? So the ones distributing the raws/scans early were the ones who got arrested. Apparently a translator snitched on them over a huge fight between them?
Its a huge mess lol. I gave up trying to follow it.
Hope the leakers get out of this mess. Going prison and ruining their livelihood just for leaking manga is ridiculous