That dynamic doesn’t exist in the other crews and yeah I’m not saying they’re equal, but King isn’t beating Queen anything less than high diff.
Apart from the dynamic thing, which I already posted about...yeah, why not? Maybe.

King would win without major injuries and after some fight.

Marco put them in the same tier. They both have feats against big mom as neither backed down from attacking her. Zoro made no differentiation between the two, and neither did Ryo. It’s not like Kata where Oda put him in a completely different tier than the other two.

King and Queen are in the same tier as Marco. Smoothie and Cracker are far from that tier.
Queen lost in two hits against O Lin: a mentally child BM without haki, homies and memories. Didn't die only because BM wanted the candy and didn't punch him a third time. BM in her right mind, with haki, postponed the fight with Marco.
If that does not ring a bell about the two being pretty far from each other, I don't think I can do more.

About the statements, which are different from that, I already said: not only they were not at all specific, but it is like saying Zoro ~ Sanji because of the Monster trio statement or the wings of the PK statement.
And thousand cases like that.

Idk, Kinemon talked about the 3 strongest samurai they had to recruit, Asura, Denjiro and Kawamatsu in the same terms:

So they are all near each other because Kinemon talked like that and did not explicitly said one or two were stronger?

Apart from the dynamic thing, which I already posted about...yeah, why not? Maybe.

King would win without major injuries and after some fight.

Queen lost in two hits against O Lin: a mentally child BM without haki, homies and memories. Didn't die only because BM wanted the candy and didn't punch him a third time. BM in her right mind, with haki, postponed the fight with Marco.
If that does not ring a bell about the two being pretty far from each other, I don't think I can do more.

About the statements, which are different from that, I already said: not only they were not at all specific, but it is like saying Zoro ~ Sanji because of the Monster trio statement or the wings of the PK statement.
And thousand cases like that.

Idk, Kinemon talked about the 3 strongest samurai they had to recruit, Asura, Denjiro and Kawamatsu in the same terms:

So they are all near each other because Kinemon talked like that and did not explicitly said one or two were stronger?
Dude what? Queen literally was uninjured after the fight with big mom with big mom in chains, saying Queen lost that exchange is a wild statement…