I assume that whatever VP actually does this chapter is the true catalyst for the world revolting against the WG and the start what the RAs will begin to do at that point.

Maybe he'll also say something about the AK and finding One Piece will be the means to destroy that entity for good. Blackbeard will probably take this as he can take over their organization, and youll have the catalyst for the Yonko (and Marines) battling it out for the 4th Poneglyph as a result.

Last edited:
I assume that whatever VP actually does this chapter is the true catalyst for the world revolting against the WG and the start what the RAs will begin to do at that point.

Maybe he'll also say something about the AK and finding One Piece will be the means to destroy that entity for good. Blackbeard will probably take this as he can take over their organization as a result, and youll have the catalyst for the Yonko (and Marines) battling it out for the 4th Poneglyph as a result.
What do you think the AK is named?

Short spoiler thanks to Queen Yagi from MonsterZoro forum
- Chapter 1109: The All Blue
- Jinbe does the Enel face when he sees that Zoro is weez weezing against Lucci
- Jinbe one-shots Lucci and kicks Zoro with fish-man karate and sends him flying to Chopper
- Chopper gives mink medicine to Zoro but it does not suffice, he is still having an asthma attack
- Chapter then switches to Sanji and we see Jinbe there???
- Jinbe kicks Sanji and sends him flying to Chopper too
- Jinbe then asks Luffy "need any help?"
- Luffy tells him "yes, I was waiting for you, vice captain"
- In an amazing doublespread, Jinbe and Luffy send Saturn and Kizaru flying outside of Egghead
- Chapter ends with Vegapunk revealing that Jinbe is the "All Blue"

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Fuck I am broken today the shit this made me think of is abhorrent

How I wish I was Caesar Clown so I could be the gas between Reiju's fat cheeks.

I hope in the future laser lobotomies are real and work without side effects so I can tell the doctor what shit I want to have removed from my brain and they can just cut that crap out of there

Why did I even wake up today?
:snoopy:

Kizaruber Eats

Eustass Nami has such a nice ring to it...
Short spoiler thanks to Queen Yagi from MonsterZoro forum
- Chapter 1109: The All Blue
- Jinbe does the Enel face when he sees that Zoro is weez weezing against Lucci
- Jinbe one-shots Lucci and kicks Zoro with fish-man karate and sends him flying to Chopper
- Chopper gives mink medicine to Zoro but it does not suffice, he is still having an asthma attack
- Chapter then switches to Sanji and we see Jinbe there???
- Jinbe kicks Sanji and sends him flying to Chopper too
- Jinbe then asks Luffy "need any help?"
- Luffy tells him "yes, I was waiting for you, vice captain"
- In an amazing doublespread, Jinbe and Luffy send Saturn and Kizaru flying outside of Egghead
- Chapter ends with Vegapunk revealing that Jinbe is the "All Blue"
Lmfao. Love it.