He doesn't spoil the entire community.

Spoilers are posted in specific threads, here and in the Pirate King Forums. He doesn't even mention spoilers in Twitter. And, there's more: I am sure he has nothing to do with people who spread spoilers thoughout the internet.

I know a lot of people who just read the official chapter or the TCB. I understand those who doesn't like spoilers. But, ethically, Redon isn't wrong. His spoilers are posted, as I said, here (IN THE SPOILER SECTION), and same for the Pirate King Forums. Nothing wrong.
:josad:

And no, I wasn't talking about you or the other spoiler guys on Twitter. Love you, guys :optimistic:

The problem itself is the One Piece fanbase.
We have on twitter like a hashtag we use when drop spoilers , so everyone mute it so in Arabic community there is no fights like the rest do I'm sure you saw it before (#سبويلر_ون_بيس) Ponglyph
and thank you I love you too

We have on twitter like a hashtag we use when drop spoilers , so everyone mute it so in Arabic community there is no fights like the rest do I'm sure you saw it before (#سبويلر_ون_بيس) Ponglyph
and thank you I love you too
Yep! I know that! All spoilers guys are always careful with it, no critics here :sweat: