when there are no hints or reactions at all is when you know the chapter is insane
Nope, not how it works.

They have way too big of an ego not to post "hints"/"reactions" and wank bc of the social media frenzy they generate.

Every big chapter this past few years was teased with "fasten your seatbelts", "avoid all spoilers this week", "peak fiction" etc. from the known leakers.

When they say nothing at all, you know it's a very mid chapter.

What the post says:

I like what I read:
  • The focus on Luffy is great, and even a 10/10 rating for Luffy fans wouldn't be enough for this chapter. 🔥🔥🔥
  • Those who say Gorosei < Yonko will disappear after this chapter!
  • The Five Elders are terrifying in this chapter.
Luffy chapters are either great or complete shit.

Lets see the rest of the spoilers.
:specialmeh:

What the post says:

I like what I read:
  • The focus on Luffy is great, and even a 10/10 rating for Luffy fans wouldn't be enough for this chapter. 🔥🔥🔥
I don't trust this guy, he always spread fake spoilers every weeks, or obvious things after leaks/hints

What the post says:

I like what I read:

So how's that works?

above 10/10 for Luffy, but gorosei > yonko confirmed? Did Shanks come and get one tapped by gorosei, and saved by Luffy or sum?:gokulaugh:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

What the post says:

I like what I read:
I'm here for the Luffy wank but we ain't falling for random twitter arabs anymore lil bro :suresure::gonope: