Hockey is much more interesting than football.
The only sport worthy of our ancient forefathers. Football and Soccer wish they were this brutal.

Post automatically merged:

I understand why People became annoyed with this. 3 chapter ago I defend it but even I can't defend it anymore. This is why it is important to have good editors...
That's what happens when Loda's entire modus operandi now is "Let me see how many of my readers I can alienate" rather than "I hope this story is able to captivate people and showcase the world in my imagination."

The guy hasn't been on his A-Game since the straw hats split up (some would even say since Thriller Bark) but even up until Dressrosa his story at least still felt like it was going somewhere. Now its a parody of what it once was with horrible pacing and takes pride in "subverting expectations", especially since Wano and Loda's involvement with Netflix started. I don't know what those americans taught him but it hasn't done the series any good.

Last edited:
That's what happens when Loda's entire modus operandi now is "Let me see how many of my readers I can alienate" rather than "I hope this story is able to captivate people and showcase the world in my imagination."

The guy hasn't been on his A-Game since the straw hats split up (some would even say since Thriller Bark) but even up until Dressrosa his story at least still felt like it was going somewhere. Now its a parody of what it once was with horrible pacing and takes pride in "subverting expectations", especially since Wano and Loda's involvement with Netflix started. I don't know what those americans taught him but it hasn't done the series any good.
So true, Oda is deliberately trying to write the story bad and taking writing tips from Netflix producers. You've figured it all out.

I hope he keeps it going for another 10 chapters now purely because of how retarded this is.