This makes me laugh considering what secret sauce had to say about Luffy running away from Warcury while Zoro was fighting Nasjuro.
Luffy ran for a while but is straight up smashing Jupeter and Warcury. Luffy has faced all the gorosei apart from Nasujuro and he hasn't been dealt 1 damage. While he has them blasting away. Your fave zolo hasn't done 1/1 billionth of what Luffy has done so read the manga properly before comparing Luffy and Lolo. Lolo nearly dead after fighting 1 hp post gear 5 no diff Lucci and has to run away from 1 gorosei vs Luffy smoking 4. Luffy is GOD while lolo is just his servant. People come to debate with their asscannon and ignore cannon stuff.

Early magazine hints:
One Piece: The Egghead arc is coming to a close, only 5 chapters remaining for the next arc to start. Hint: it's going to be BIG.

This is clearly hinting that the next arc is Elbaph, if there where still any disbelievers
SHs leaving Egghead next chaper
next 3 chapters marines, cross guild, law and kid maybe
5th chapter arrival at Elbaf

- Before the name of ancient kingdom gets revealed Jupeter melts the robot entirely
- Zoro repels Warcury from the ship, Chopper says how can he still be standing with 500 broken bones
- Saturn vs everyone on elbaf ship, Luffy turns into an old man

Making a thread for this would be pointless, so I'm just going to post it here.

I do like the fact that the last two surviving Vegapunks Lilith and York are basically the complete opposite of each other.

Despite Lilith embodying the aspect of evil, she really isn't evil at all, we've even seen how much she truly cares for her fellow satellites.

She pretty much viewed them like her family.

Meanwhile York who embodies the aspect of greed, is the real evil Vegapunk, she cares for none of the satellites even laughing at Shaka's death whom she killed, and wishes to the only Vegapunk left in the world.

So it's very fitting that out of all the Punks, it's these two that are left alive.

And in the future I do believe we will get a Lilith vs York battle.

Making a thread for this would be pointless, so I'm just going to post it here.

I do like the fact that the last two surviving Vegapunks Lilith and York are basically the complete opposite of each other.

Despite Lilith embodying the aspect of evil, she really isn't evil at all, we've even seen how much she truly cares for her fellow satellites.

She pretty much viewed them like her family.

Meanwhile York who embodies the aspect of greed, is the real evil Vegapunk, she cares for none of the satellites even laughing at Shaka's death whom she killed, and wishes to the only Vegapunk left in the world.

So it's very fitting that out of all the Punks, it's these two that are left alive.

And in the future I do believe we will get a Lilith vs York battle.
We have to see whether or not the dead satellites can be rebuilt and revived.

They're basically bio-mechanical clones that have an uplink to the Punk Records. All their memories and experiences, or their data so to speak, were constantly uploaded into the Server that is Vegapunk's original nomu nomu brain. So why couldn't Lilith just restore Shaka, Pythagoras, Edison (if he dies) and Atlas from the data/backups stored in the Punk Records?

We have to see whether or not the dead satellites can be rebuilt and revived.

They're basically bio-mechanical clones that have an uplink to the Punk Records. All their memories and experiences, or their data so to speak, were constantly uploaded into the Server that is Vegapunk's original nomu nomu brain. So why couldn't Lilith just restore Shaka, Pythagoras, Edison (if he dies) and Atlas from the data/backups stored in the Punk Records?
Well for now they are dead, there is no point for them still be alive.

There is a reason why Oda killed them off.

Even if she can somehow bring them back, it won't happen until the very end of the series.