Fuck you don't mention that name!:beckmoji:

I know some will bring up characters like Pound or Kinemon.

But remember in Wano, Oda actually killed off characters like Ashura Doji, Izo, Orochi, Kanjuro, and a big maybe to Kaido and Big Mom.

Also in WCI, Oda killed off Pedro

Despite Oda's fake out deaths sometimes, there are times where he can truly kill off characters.

To me the Vegapunks that Oda killed off are dead.

Saying that they are still somehow alive or will come back is just cope, it's like when people were coping about Pedro's death.

Also no offense to the other Vegapunks, but there really is no purpose for them for the future of the story.

Oda specifically only kept Lilith and York alive because those two actually have a purpose for the future of the story.

Pedro was in his 80's, spiritually, due to Big Mom, and was probably going to die soon anyway.

Yasuie, fair point.
Yeah he lost a ton of his lifespan, at least he got to go out in a "blast of glory" as you could say lol. I was adamant he would return because of that one homie mentioning hes got Pedro's stolen lifespan as Big Mom and her homies chased the SHs before but also Odas track records with fakeouts, especially Pell who "died" in a similar manner to Pedro too.

Aye haha, I know I'm being pedantic but I do agree he spared Pound for the reason you said too. I'm sure he commented on it or made some comment implying it too, something about dads and daughters before and how he cant bring himself to seperate them so permanently, that he needed to make the likes of Pound and Lola and Chiffon reunite, I may be wrong but I swear Oda has alluded to it at least before?

Tbh, I wouldnt even be mad if Yasuie is alive, that he got a fakeout somehow. He was shot more times than 50 Cent even and whilst 50 survived, I'm not sure Yasuie could ofc lmao. But, Kanjuro took his body when he died and I thought this might either lead to Kanjuro stealing his hair for his brush and tormenting the Scabbards over guilt of Yasuies death with it, as Kanjuro was said to steal hair from corpses for his brushes and with Yasuie being on the side of the Kozukis too, it would make it more personal for Kanjuro too?

Either that, or before we got the traitor reveal and it was confirmed Kanjuro, I somehow thought Yasuie would still turn out to be alive and Kanjuro would save him, maybe if Kanjuro was the traitor but doing a Denjiro (I didnt expect "Kyoshiro" to actually be Denjiro in disguise nor a traitor to Orochi and double agent, even though he looks like Gin from Bleach with that appearance of his lmao, but we saw him with "Komurasaki" too tbf and we know he faked her death too?) and thus Kanjuro could have used a fake Yasuie with his DF to be executed or made it look like he was somehow or he saved Yasuies life last minute by taking him away and treating his wounds, once everyone thought he was ead and gone.

If only Kinemon could conjure some "plot armour" with his DF for Yasuie like he clearly did for himself and Kiku, the latter who even was wearing literal armour for the raid initially ofc lmao.

I'm so bitter about Yasuie being dead due to Toko and how much shes suffered and is suffering, with "being an orphan again now" even, with losing her adoptive father too, but also being an orphan before. Yasuie pretended to have eaten a smile fruit and be just like her, so she felt less cursed/like a freak and given Odas track record to spare fathers like Pagaya, Pound, Kyros etc, I thought Oda would be merciful on Yasuie too but alas....

I hope my mad rambling makes sense anyway lol.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Hope is fragile. Trust is strong.
Chapter 1121: Crash Landing

-Cover Series: Yamato explains her past to Kibi kids while Denjiro makes rock stackings

-Vegapunk predicts Straw Hats will uncover true history
-Mars attacks Sunny, Stussy attacks Mars, Sunny lands in water
-Sanji/Stussy vs Mars, Luffy vs Saturn
-Hound attacks Sunny, Brook defends

-Marines look for a Bubblegun to free the Seraphim
-Ancient Robot Emeth fires a giant beam
-Warcury and Ju Peter crash into Fabiophase and destroy cloud creation device (giant bottle)
-Labophase starts to fall
-York states the Labophase crashing will blow up the Mother Flame and entire island

-Smoker and Crocodile are approaching Egghead
-Smoker: "You better not kill any Marines, pirate scum, or I'll be coming for you, next."
-Crocodile: "Navy trash doesn't interest me; I just want to ruin those five old fools. My lost hand aches with rage."

Editor's Note: "Former enemies from Alabasta join the fight! What is Crocodile's history with the Gorosei?!?"

Chapter 1121: Crash Landing

-Cover Series: Yamato explains her past to Kibi kids while Denjiro makes rock stackings

-Vegapunk predicts Straw Hats will uncover true history
-Mars attacks Sunny, Stussy attacks Mars, Sunny lands in water
-Sanji/Stussy vs Mars, Luffy vs Saturn
-Hound attacks Sunny, Brook defends

-Marines look for a Bubblegun to free the Seraphim
-Ancient Robot Emeth fires a giant beam
-Warcury and Ju Peter crash into Fabiophase and destroy cloud creation device (giant bottle)
-Labophase starts to fall
-York states the Labophase crashing will blow up the Mother Flame and entire island

-Smoker and Crocodile are approaching Egghead
-Smoker: "You better not kill any Marines, pirate scum, or I'll be coming for you, next."
-Crocodile: "Navy trash doesn't interest me; I just want to ruin those five old fools. My lost hand aches with rage."

Editor's Note: "Former enemies from Alabasta join the fight! What is Crocodile's history with the Gorosei?!?"
REAL:kuzanshut:

- Emeth uses Vegapunk's brain to level half of the island, York dies, the invetnions on Egghead stop working with the power cut offs
- The mother flame tank however remains protected undersea
- Kizaru shows up saving Bonney and Kuma from being killed
- Straw Hats made it safe, the giant pirates remained behind to ward off the marines
- Gorosei label Kizaru a traitor
- In an amazing page the Gorosei appear from magic circles in battleships like an aura of haki reforming as if they were logia/ghosts, surrounding the giants and Kizaru
- Narrator announces the Giant Pirates dead, and the news reported that the straw hats killed the Vegapunks and Admiral Kizaru