Better than being a delivery guy
He's too much of a bitch to challenge the other Yonkos or anyone remotely "as strong" as him and not seek help from the biggest evil and tyrants in the One Piece world. Mans a walking self righteous, two faced, spineless hypocrite.

I don't even think he actually warded off Kaido alone, not by strength or anything especially. Either the Gorosei or Imu backed him up somehow or he used blackmail or bargaining or something to get Kaido to back off, its still one of the MOST nonensical parts of the story and that's why Oda won't elaborate on how and why Shanks did it, despite Kaido now "being dead" as Oda as per usual is making it up as he goes along and doesn't know how to write a believable reason for Shanks to stop Kaido going to Marineford like that.

Hes so powerful, that he needs his crew to back him up all the time except when he goes to give the Gorosei sloppy toppies. Do they even know what he was up to? Are they complicit and as corrupt as him?

I would say Roger should be ashamed of him but Roger defended the Incestial Dragons and that is unforgivable. Defending literal oppressors and enslavers, "freedom for me but not for thee".

I knew Roger and Shanks were too good to be true, I thought the rumours about Roger slaughtering crews were BS but they make more sense now.

Shanks' death scene gonna be great.

Red-haired Shanks? Red from all the bloodshed clearly.

I used to hate how Mashima neglected Gildarts by comparison but I'm glad "discount Shanks" isn't even as remotely scummy nor grosssly overhyped, overglorified and desaturated into the most generic, soulless, forgettable, mediocre, overrated character I've ever seen.

:endthis::whitepress:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Lend me your attack Captain Roger, I can't think of my own ones!

Lend me your strength/haki Captain Roger/Lend me some exaggerated hype Gorosei, I can't be a Yonko without it!

Lend me some hammy acting Green Bull, I can't even go after Bartolomeo!

Lend me your other arm Eustass, a fish ate mine! That idiot Beckmann was meant to give me your first arm! Smartest man in the East Blue, my (East)ass!

Koby customized his attack but Shanks didn't :kuzanshut:

He's too much of a bitch to challenge the other Yonkos or anyone remotely "as strong" as him and not seek help from the biggest evil and tyrants in the One Piece world. Mans a walking self righteous, two faced, spineless hypocrite.

Hes so powerful, he needs his crew to back him up all the time except when he goes to give the Gorosei sloppy toppies. Do they even know what he was up to? Are they complicit and as corrupt as him?

I would say Roger should be ashamed of him but Roger defended the Incestial Dragons and that is unforgivable. Defending literal oppressors and enslavers, "freedom for me but not for thee".

I knew Roger and Shanks were too good to be true, I thought the rumours about Roger slaughtering crews were BS but they make more sense now.

Shanks' death scene gonna be great.

Red-haired Shanks? Red from all the bloodshed clearly.

:endthis::whitepress:
Too long
Didn't read
Kid is irrelevant now
And probably dead
Even if he is alive
He got humiliated and lost his ponegylphs