Saber

King of Knights
Instead of banning we should enforce a mode for them where they can only write a single alphabet every minute.... And let them suffer... The feeling of having a mouth but not able to talk probably is more frustrating than being mute..
l
Post automatically merged:

o
Post automatically merged:

l

Fight of the monsters :steef:

Tbh I have seen other fan videos of the fight and every time they have Pranks overwhelm Kaido :josad:
The fandom filling in for Loda as usual he would get overwhelmed by Kaido a lot more than the other way around
I can't picture how he would compensate for loss of his arm his fandom are beyond delusional for downplaying it. Despite all of his so called good showing Loda has never really tested him in any meaningful way he blocked Akainu attack like jimbe. Flexed on a young rookie like Kaido at the start of wano but what top tiers did he face. Kaido is far more proven no matter what they say :kata:

The fandom filling in for Loda as usual he would get overwhelmed by Kaido a lot more than the other way around
I can't picture how he would compensate for loss of his arm his fandom are beyond delusional for downplaying it. Despite all of his so called good showing Loda has never really tested him in any meaningful way he blocked Akainu attack like jimbe. Flexed on a young rookie like Kaido at the start of wano but what top tiers did he face. Kaido is far more proven no matter what they say :kata:
Bro you are drinking madly the cool aid if you think oda cares 1% about Kaido than the amount of Shanks lmao
Pranks is gonna be several tiers above kaido its not gonna be be funny

Like just a reminder Oda didn't even like ace and whitebeard combined that much and they get felated to this day by him

Bro you are drinking madly the cool aid if you think oda cares 1% about Kaido than the amount of Pranks lmao
Pranks is gonna be several tiers above kaido its not gonna be be funny

Like just a reminder Oda didn't even like ace and whitebeard combined that much and they get felated to this day by him
We will see i think S.hanks bros are in for a good humbling he better not lose his only one real top tier fight:kata: