CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Is that chopper's future wife? :shocked:
In terms of "Which characters would be able to legally get together with the most animals in the Animal Kingdom", I think Chopper is close to the top.

Like, he ate the Human Fruit. I know Chopper isn't interested in normal humans, only the fuzzy ones like the Minks, but, I doubt the crew would freak out if Chopper got a human girlfriend. They'd definitely tease him about it. Huh. Chopper is 17, and Shikanoko is 17-18, as she's in the last year of Japanese high school.

Screw it, I'm shipping Tony Tony Chopper with Shikanoko, the crazy deer meme girl.

Go on, Chopper. Propagate the herd

As i look through the latest chapter now, it occurs to me that - basically Egghead has come to an end - if we think about it, the only unfinished plots are:

- Emeth vs Worm and Boar,
- Jork ?
- Kizaru ?
- Nosjuro ?

Physically, the giant ship and the Thousand Sunny are already outside the island's borders - i wouldn't be surprised even, if the beginning of the next chapter looked like this:

However, as we know now, it will look completely different now considering the mystery - why the giants came after the Straw Hats.

But you know what i mean.

:steef::shocking::amazing::shocked::michalaugh::crazwhat:

- Straw hats leave the egghead for the 5th time
- Marcus Mars is going to whole cake island, Imu ordered him to blaze the island and steal the road poneglyph
- Akainu plans to use the One Piece and end the pirate era, he wants justice to reign absolute to the entire world. He executed those marines that spoke of it, implying secrets shall remain secrets. Only Kurouma knows of Akainu's goal.
- Figarland Garling has requested an audience with Imu
- Saturn with the Holy Knights are set to go after the Revolutionaries with Admiral Fujitora
- Kuzan is contacting Blackbeard about what's taking him so long to arrive, Blackbeard is apparently going on a detour with Laffitte to Road Star
- In an epic double spread we see the Island. There are apparently star shaped circles carved on stones/statues similar to those the 5 elders appears without the numbers.

Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Pranks
Go back drawing oda stop posting whats in your head
Mental health is seriously becoming a big concern and we are hardly doing anything about it
Social media made it 10000x worse, even seen full grown adult breaking down about it ruining their lives
Far less useful than its harmfull imo

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Go back drawing oda stop posting whats in your head

Social media made it 10000x worse, even seen full grown adult breaking down about it ruining their lives
Far less useful than its harmfull imo
Social media isn't an issue.

Unregulated Toxicity on it is.

And, there are many more reasons like materialistic society.

People are too busy running after aspirations and work that people and relations have taken a back seat.

Mental health is seriously becoming a big concern and we are hardly doing anything about it
Depression is one of the hardest mental health illnesses, it slowly kills you inside, destroys any kind of emotions and you just wander off. The thing is, depression isn't even that obvious to those people. They look happy, extroverted and constantly smile to people but from the inside, they feel like shit.

Etika was one of those people who unfortunately took his own life.